[1.12.x] NASA CountDown Clock Updated

linuxgurugamer

On 11/27/2019 at 5:43 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

It works with Gravity Turn if it's there but gravity turn is not necessary for it to work

Yeah, my thoughts too. Not sure what's up. I thinned down the set of mods I use, dropping any that needed updating for KSP v1.8.1 compatibility, even if they seemed to work correctly. I've got a new KSP.log file that I'm going to upload to the mod's Github site.

If there is anything you might think of that I can try, just ask. If not, I hope you are getting to enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday and this weekend. Thanks for supporting several really cool mods!

KSP.log uploaded to Github

Edited by GJNelson

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm having a problem where the countdown clock only works for the first launch, after that I can only see the numbers (the 6 digital squares where the countdown sequence is shown) but no UI around them? Anyone have any ideas or had this before? 

On 1/27/2020 at 11:44 AM, LoganS said:

I'm having a problem where the countdown clock only works for the first launch, after that I can only see the numbers (the 6 digital squares where the countdown sequence is shown) but no UI around them? Anyone have any ideas or had this before? 

Having exactly the same issue - it worked once then only LCDs stays on screen - mod is full functional (if you know where to click) @linuxgurugamer need your help on this our MODMASTER. Thanks

On 1/29/2020 at 2:39 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

I hear you, will look into this in the next few days

Let me add my thanks to your awesome modding support. I owe you quite a few thanks for several of your supported mods that I love using.

• 3 months later...

Does this work in RSS?RO RP-1?  When I installed the mod I get the icon to show up and I can put the icon in the Blizzy's tool bar but the I can't get the mod to actually activate or do anything when I click on the icon.  I have all of the dependencies installed as well.

1 hour ago, Galland1998 said:

Does this work in RSS?RO RP-1?  When I installed the mod I get the icon to show up and I can put the icon in the Blizzy's tool bar but the I can't get the mod to actually activate or do anything when I click on the icon.  I have all of the dependencies installed as well.

No reason why not.  Post a log file

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, SpaceNemo said:

I have no other mods installed accept the dependencies and i click the icon but it doesn't load.

Literally in the signature right above your post is a link on what to do BEFORE asking for help.

Read this BEFORE asking for supporthttp://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/83212-how-to-get-support-read-first/

No one can help you without information

• 7 months later...
7 hours ago, Helios Sinatrya said:

You have other problems as well.  Your log file specifies the problems:

[WRN 16:19:49.747] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'ToolbarController' has not met dependency 'ClickThroughBlocker' V1.0.0
[WRN 16:19:49.747] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'ToolbarController' is missing 1 dependencies
[WRN 16:19:49.747] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'CraftManager' has not met dependency 'KXAPI' V1.0.0
[WRN 16:19:49.747] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'CraftManager' is missing 1 dependencies
[WRN 16:19:49.747] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'JanitorsCloset' has not met dependency 'ClickThroughBlocker' V1.0.0
[WRN 16:19:49.747] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'JanitorsCloset' is missing 1 dependencies
[ERR 16:19:49.958] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: BasicOrbit.Unity, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[ERR 16:19:49.958] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: BasicOrbit.Unity, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[ERR 16:19:49.966] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: KSPDev_Utils.2.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[ERR 16:19:50.012] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: KSPDev_Utils.2.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

This mod requires the ToolbarController and ClickThroughBlocker.  If either isn't there, it won't work.

Also, The Janitor's Closet also requires the same things

Craft Manager requires KXAPI.

And I'm not sure what's going on with BasicOrbit, looking further into the log file shows that it seems to be working.

I'm going to assume you didn't install using CKAN, which is why you are missing dependencies.

• 2 months later...

Hi, Im running KSP RP1 and am having issues with the button for the countdown clock being unresponsive. Ive been in the log and see the following..

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at NASA_CountDown.StateMachine.KerbalFsmEx.RunEvent (System.String eName) [0x00013] in <e81dd50a294541569f75a410da7638a8>:0 
  at NASA_CountDown.CountDownMain.ToggleOff () [0x00000] in <e81dd50a294541569f75a410da7638a8>:0 
  at ToolbarControl_NS.ToolbarControl.SetButtonInactive () [0x00012] in <df6a095039ba471c8cb1624bb6be9ca8>:0 
  at ToolbarControl_NS.ToolbarControl.doOnFalse () [0x00011] in <df6a095039ba471c8cb1624bb6be9ca8>:0 
  at (wrapper delegate-invoke) <Module>.invoke_void()

Any ideas? Thanks in advance :)

22 hours ago, Sunscreen said:

Hi, Im running KSP RP1 and am having issues with the button for the countdown clock being unresponsive. Ive been in the log and see the following..

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at NASA_CountDown.StateMachine.KerbalFsmEx.RunEvent (System.String eName) [0x00013] in <e81dd50a294541569f75a410da7638a8>:0 
  at NASA_CountDown.CountDownMain.ToggleOff () [0x00000] in <e81dd50a294541569f75a410da7638a8>:0 
  at ToolbarControl_NS.ToolbarControl.SetButtonInactive () [0x00012] in <df6a095039ba471c8cb1624bb6be9ca8>:0 
  at ToolbarControl_NS.ToolbarControl.doOnFalse () [0x00011] in <df6a095039ba471c8cb1624bb6be9ca8>:0 
  at (wrapper delegate-invoke) <Module>.invoke_void()

Any ideas? Thanks in advance :)

Yes.  full log, and some details on what version of the game you are running.  RP1 is a mod, not the game version.

• 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.