StarMods: PAWS!

SQUAD

PAW = Part Action Window, the pop-up with lots of buttons when you right-click a part in the game. This mod lets you hide some of those, from what I understand? I ready it about earlier today, but couldn't see the pictures due to work firewall.

6 hours ago, ThePerpetual said:

okay? what is a PAW and what customization options are available?

6 hours ago, monstah said:

PAW = Part Action Window, the pop-up with lots of buttons when you right-click a part in the game. This mod lets you hide some of those, from what I understand? I ready it about earlier today, but couldn't see the pictures due to work firewall.

It lets you remove basically anything you see in that right-click window, except for the resources (and it's own button).

It also lets you add a load of stuff that's hidden by default if you put it in Advanced Mode (but I hide those by default, as they are pretty useless mainly and the window is clogged enough as it is).

Also, I'm REALLY chuffed to have made StarMod. Considering this time last year I could barely manage "Hello World"

Edited by severedsolo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.