[1.3.1] Rescale! Comprehensive SD Configs [1.0.2.8] [03 Dec 2017]

Galileo

46 minutes ago, Pand5461 said:

Everything works fine without scatterer or if that patch is not applied for some other reason.

Player.log: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A4iHX0hSRz1SDOfq-3n2SPVrHAH1yGQh

Kopernicus logs: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RRK-baCZ7LVZF3QKprQNk88RysJTpdWb

Do I understand correctly that the patch just corrects the color of rescaled sun and can be safely got rid of?

Have no clue what scatterer patch you are talking about. Looking at your player log, you have a lot of errors going one. Post s screenshot of your gamedata. I think you may have installed something incorrectly.

Edited by Galileo

The one that changed from 1.0.2.7 to 1.0.2.8:

@Kopernicus:AFTER[Kopernicus]:NEEDS[scatterer]
{
	%Body:HAS[@Template:HAS[#name[Sun]]]
	{
		%ScaledVersion
		{
			%Light
			{
				%sunLensFlareColor = 0,0,0,0
			}
		}
	}
}

It does not affect gameplay, so I can safely remove it if it bothers me, right?

3 minutes ago, Pand5461 said:

The one that changed from 1.0.2.7 to 1.0.2.8:

@Kopernicus:AFTER[Kopernicus]:NEEDS[scatterer]
{
	%Body:HAS[@Template:HAS[#name[Sun]]]
	{
		%ScaledVersion
		{
			%Light
			{
				%sunLensFlareColor = 0,0,0,0
			}
		}
	}
}

It does not affect gameplay, so I can safely remove it if it bothers me, right?

If you remove that, the stock sun flare will show behind the scatterer flare and will look awful. I’m sure that is not the cfg you want to remove. It has nothing to do with the stars color. You have a LOT of errors going on in your logs. I recommend posting a screenshot of your gamedata folder

Edited by Galileo

27 minutes ago, Pand5461 said:

Looks fine. At least, I can live with it.

XZi3r2M.png

Is there a way to check what body is missing a name? Provided, I have no planet packs other than GPP.

There isnt a body name missing in GPP. I think you are having issues elsewhere. I recommend going here: 

and getting the troubleshooting information needed, then @Sigma88 and I can help you further

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jamesstewart97 said:

KSC is underwater when i use 10x solar system, any way to fix this?

Shouldn't be.  Is it always underwater or just sometimes?  One of the mods (scatterer, in think) sometimes causes KSC to appear underwater, but this is usually fixed just be changing the scene and going back.  If it's always underwater, then you must have done something wrong.  You're going to have to provide more information about your installation if anybody is going to help you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, may I ask for help? I have tried almost everything, that I have thought of, but this mod still doesn´t work. I have installed Kopernicus, Sigma dimensions and this mod, but the planets are still the same size. It may be Sigma issue, because when I tried to modify the values in its config, still nothing happened, but it used to work with KScale 64. 

6 hours ago, MajesticKraken said:

Hey there, may I ask for help? I have tried almost everything, that I have thought of, but this mod still doesn´t work. I have installed Kopernicus, Sigma dimensions and this mod, but the planets are still the same size. It may be Sigma issue, because when I tried to modify the values in its config, still nothing happened, but it used to work with KScale 64. 

How about a screenshot of your GameData folder?  Seeing what you have installed would be a big help.  Also, you shouldn't change the config inside the Sigma folder.  That won't do anything anyway because RESCALE overwrites all those settings.

1 hour ago, OhioBob said:

How about a screenshot of your GameData folder?  Seeing what you have installed would be a big help.  Also, you shouldn't change the config inside the Sigma folder.  That won't do anything anyway because RESCALE overwrites all those settings.

https://imgur.com/xC3TdSd I have a lot of mods, so there could be the problem.

I am having some issues with rescale and Kopernicus. At 2.5 scale, using OPM and GEP with GPP, when it gets to Lili, it crashes.  Below is the errors 

Edit: Ended up deleting the Simga Cashe and it seems to of fixed it

Edited by TheCiroth

1 hour ago, Pointblank66 said:

anyone know what approx. the GSO of kerbin is on the 6.4x scale? I looked that the DeltaV map of the Kscale64 mod but I am not sure if it correct?

I don't know what the length of day is in Kscale64, but I doubt they're comparable.  Rescale! 6.4x uses a length of day multiplier of 1.75.  That should make the synchronous orbit altitude 13,505,312 meters.

----------------------------------------

@Galileo, I just noticed something.  Below is what Kerbin's length of day becomes using the current multipliers:

2.5x  -  6 * 1.25 = 7.5 hours
3.2x  -  6 * 1.5 = 9
6.4x  -  6 * 1.75 = 10.5
10x  -  6 * 2 = 12
10.625x  -  6 * 2 = 12

Having a day that is not an integer number of hours is kind of messed up.  Maybe you should consider changing the 2.5x multiplier to 1.5, and the 6.4x multiplier to 2.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.