[1.3.1] Rescale! Comprehensive SD Configs [1.0.2.8] [03 Dec 2017]

Galileo

2 hours ago, New Horizons said:

Which heat settings do you suggest for a 6.4x rescale with GPP? Settings from Realism Overhaul are over the top and makes things a little too save.

I suggest you try asking this question in the KScale64 thread where you might find people who have experience playing at that scale.  This thread is really just about resizing/rescaling the universe, that doesn't mean the author or anybody else here has any real game playing experience at the scale you're interested in.

On 12/28/2017 at 6:35 AM, eberkain said:

What would be cool is a 'live' delta v map, where you could go to a website or something and plug in your rescale factor and it would show you something like this, but with updated numbers.  c733ryx5ejex.jpg  

+to this idea, this looks cool as hell. Or could be an ingame graphical table similar to TWP or the mod that gives statistics about planets n whatnot. But with this subway train style format :)

5 minutes ago, theonegalen said:

Looking at the OP, am I correct in understanding that the configs for KKtoSD do not work with stock Kerbin? I want to play 2.5x, but I also want to use Kerbin Side.

I worked on a set of configs for that very thing in 3.2x, they will probably work in 2.5x too, just have to try it out.  Link in my sig. 

Can the OP or someone else comfirm if Rescale X6.4 is compatible with the latest release of Kopernicus (version 2:release-1.3.1-5 Feb 11 according to the forumthreat and CKAN)?
I've had a crash on starting up KSP after I updated Kopernicus and the crashlog vaguely refers to kopernicus being the culprit but I am not sure.

Edited by Pointblank66

1 hour ago, prykpryk said:

It doesn't work for me either with Rescale x10.625. I also tried Kopernicus 1.3.1-2 and 1.3.1-3. That didn't help.

@Pointblank66 which version of Kopernicus did work before?

1.3.1-3 did work for me, so I ported back to that by deleting the whole Kopernicus and ModularFlightIntegrator maps and replacing them with the ones from version 1.3.1-3

I'm trying with 1.3.1-3 and I get an eternal loading screen. All mods I have: ModuleManager, Kopernicus, ModularFlightIntegrator, Sigma Dimensions and RESCALE. Am I missing something?

I already tried clearing MM cache.

EDIT: I fixed it. Kopernicus 1.3.1-3 does work. It was an unrelated problem with my mod being partially overwritten by steam integrity check.

Edited by prykpryk

9 minutes ago, Spike88 said:

Is there any information on where the atmosphere ends in a rescale? I’m using a 2.5x. Is the atmosphere marking on the HUD accurate?

The atmosphere in 2.5x ends around 91 km. The indicator isn't accurate, and the music will start playing at 70 km while you're still in atmosphere. Best way to determine is to try and timewarp, or use a mod such as KER or MJ that tells you your current situation (e.g., flying high above Kerbin's water).

19 minutes ago, Spike88 said:

Is there any information on where the atmosphere ends in a rescale? I’m using a 2.5x. Is the atmosphere marking on the HUD accurate?

6 minutes ago, Norcalplanner said:

The atmosphere in 2.5x ends around 91 km. The indicator isn't accurate, and the music will start playing at 70 km while you're still in atmosphere. Best way to determine is to try and timewarp, or use a mod such as KER or MJ that tells you your current situation (e.g., flying high above Kerbin's water).

You can always look at the body info in the tracking station

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2018 at 6:44 PM, Spike88 said:

In rescale I've found the information on the body parameter info (when you have a body focused in map view) to be accurate.

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, bartekkru99 said:

Is it going to be updated? This mod makes the so much funnier to play...

this will probably work as soon as Kopernicus and Sigma Dimensions are updated for 1.4

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2017 at 5:35 AM, eberkain said:

What would be cool is a 'live' delta v map, where you could go to a website or something and plug in your rescale factor and it would show you something like this, but with updated numbers.  c733ryx5ejex.jpg  

On 1/28/2018 at 3:12 PM, Jesusthebird said:

+to this idea, this looks cool as hell. Or could be an ingame graphical table similar to TWP or the mod that gives statistics about planets n whatnot. But with this subway train style format :)

I also like this idea. Maybe I could try and set something up in the next few weeks. I don't suppose anyone knows if there is an SVG version of this image or something similar?

3 hours ago, okbillybunnyface said:

I also like this idea. Maybe I could try and set something up in the next few weeks. I don't suppose anyone knows if there is an SVG version of this image or something similar?

I think this one is an SVG: 

Just a little heads up. Just as Kopernicus has been updated, this one once again DOES work fine in 1.4.2.

The graphics are a bit glitchy in LKO (Its different, but it reminds me of that tiling bug scatterer had in 1.3) but i am not sure if its from Kopernicus, Sigma or these configs. But in overall the configs work fine.

Peace

TK

I have been using the 3.2x scale in ksp 1.4.2 and it seems to work. However, I have noticed the the ksc is floating about 100m off the ground. (The altimeter on the runway reads about 225m). Does anyone else have this problem? Any help would be appreciated.

23 hours ago, Bg101 said:

I have been using the 3.2x scale in ksp 1.4.2 and it seems to work. However, I have noticed the the ksc is floating about 100m off the ground. (The altimeter on the runway reads about 225m). Does anyone else have this problem? Any help would be appreciated.

17 hours ago, OhioBob said:

Did you see the note that says, Will NOT work with KSP 1.4.

Well, 10.625x works just fine for me.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.