Please delete my account

SKGaming

This may come off as a bit weird, and this is probably not the right board, but if any mods are reading this, please delete me account.

I am pruning old accounts on forums and on sites I don't use anymore, to minimise my footprint online and lower the chance of being hacked/email+pwd leaked.

So far I haven't found a way to delete my account on here, so if any mods are reading this, Please delete my data (If you can) and my account.

Thanks in advance, with love.

Deleting accounts causes problems such as leaving broken links to posts which no longer exist. It's not something we do. We can, if you like, ban your account so that no one can access it. Let us know if you want that. 

Also, moved to Kerbal Network. 

1 hour ago, SKGaming said:

and lower the chance of being hacked/email+pwd leaked.

19 minutes ago, Vanamonde said:

We can, if you like, ban your account so that no one can access it.

Which does not help with removing the actual data the OP is worried about being leaked if the forum is hacked.

@SKGaming, a slightly more helpful solution to your request, and one which you have under your own control:

• In your account settings (top right, click your user name for the menu), you can change your password (left side, third item) to some randomly chosen string.
  • Same place, second item, allowd you to change the e-mail address to some throwaway address.
  • Finally, you can reply in the Name Change thread and ask for your forum account to be changed to something randomly chosen (if you have never done this before).

This should remove all three of the items of information you want 'cleaned', without 'breaking' the forum and its links.

@SKGaming To minimize hacking of passwords, I recommend using password manager like KeePassXC, which has integrated password generation with any character set and shows the resulting entropy (difficulty) at same time.
This guarantees that no password is same and easily allows to change it periodically by storing all passwords in centralized encrypted database of a known format.

Also your nickname collides with "SK Gaming" brand, so I doubt it would be easily traceable.

Just my opinion.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.