Just got term'd on Roblox.

MedwedianPresident

4 hours ago, MedwedianPresident said:

I think it'll be a bot answer anyway. A random algorithm chooses 2% of the appeals to be accepted, maybe.

The reply you get will likely be a copy-pasted standard response.

A bot that randomly unbans 2% of whoever asks?  Does that really sound likely to you?

From what I gather, he got banned from Roblox.  This is made worse because as far as I can ascertain, his account had some sort of lifetime perk applied to it which seems to have been rather costly to get.

All in all it's a lesson in why they don't hand the nuclear codes over to anyone who just wants to take a selfie with  them.

18 hours ago, MedwedianPresident said:

Sent them an appeal telling that it was my brother who declared that he had taken David Baszucki hostage. Hope they'll consider it 'cause I'm lifetime OBC.

Roblox Mods are quite strict. You're sunk.

Yeah, my guess is you're screwed. Making excuses will get your appeal trashed. Not knowing what you supposedly did wrong will get your appeal trashed. The only slight chance of getting unbanned on appeal in these sort of things is to admit what you did wrong and promise not to do it again. Even then, 99% chance your appeal gets trashed.

What legal threat? That you'd sue them because your account violated their TOS and was banned? They are right to have ignored it.

If you violate any provision of these Terms, your permission to use the Service will terminate automatically. In addition, we may, in our sole discretion, (a) suspend or terminate your Account and/or your access to the Service, or (b) remove any of your Content Services, at any time, without notice for any reason. We will have no liability whatsoever as a result of any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Service.

Getting banned from somewhere you've invested a lot of time/money is frustrating, but since the offence is proven, you're not getting your account back. You should just move on and forget about it.

Edited by Gaarst

25 minutes ago, MedwedianPresident said:

I sent them a legal threat. It was ignored.

Well that would seem likely. In their eyes, you violated their rules, and you're going to try to sue them for enforcing them.

the problem with the OBC is that they don't sell lifetime anymore, they got rid of it so people would have to buy more then one purchase of it, also they got rid of Tix so now you have to buy everything, that's most of the reason I don't play it anymore, they're just out for money, money, money.

On 8/4/2017 at 9:25 AM, pxi said:

The reply you get will likely be a copy-pasted standard response.

A bot that randomly unbans 2% of whoever asks?  Does that really sound likely to you?

It's a whole lot cheaper than paying staff to look at it, and the net result is the same. So... yeah. :)

2 hours ago, StupidAndy said:

well if a bot randomly selects it you could just spam requests

Given that you'd be asking for a specific account ID to be unblocked it would be easy to blacklist ID's that spam.

9 minutes ago, MedwedianPresident said:

Note that my legal threat is fake and for fun, of course.

Yeah, no wonder you weren't un-banned.

You should give up, if they hadn't made their mind by now, this will surely make them never accept you again.

Edited by monstah
*actually*, the grammar was proper the *first time* x_x

2 hours ago, Grand Ship Builder said:

Roblox only wants money, only money. Roblox staff are not like Elon Musk. They do not want to make the world a better place. They just want to make money. Huge waste of money. I'm surprised no one has started a rebellion or boycott against them.

I really don't play anymore, mostly because they got rid of any way of anyone getting money if they didn't buy anything with real money

it used to be a place that was fun, because you didn't have to buy stuff to get stuff, you had to wait a bit longer, but you could get it, then they got rid of tix because, and I'm quoting them (well, from memory, but I remember it goodly, wait, let me see if I can go get it...)

okay, so they got rid of it (annoying) but what they said was the reason they are getting rid of it was because "it was confusing for our newcoming players"

it wasn't confusing at all! you get 10 tix per day you logged in, then you had to get 30 tix for 1 robux, 3 days for 1 robux

now if they got rid of tix and just let you get 1 robux a day, that would be fine

but they wanted to get all dat real monay, so now you have to buy everything with your real money, I think its $9.99 for 100 robux, and 100 robux doesn't get you very far in the economy of roblox (I hated saying that)

then there's the scammers

oh the scammers

how many scammers there are

in most of the games, they got rid of the comments section just because it was being spammed with scammers

now they PM you all the time, with messages like this

[moderator edit: changed example address below]

Hurry! Go to shady (dot) url (dot) com to claim your FREE 4000 Robux! Claim now, as offer ends soon! Replace (dot) with a dot

oh how hostile the community has become

EDIT: OH I FORGOT ONE MORE THING!!!

okay, so you know how some things on the intrenet have ads? well roblox has sponsored events, it gets really annoying sometimes, not incredibly major, but if you get the sponsored things, you could at least loosen your grip on robux microtransactions

oh no they're microtransactions

Edited by monstah
Better to not share the address than to warn people not to go there ;)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.