Just got term'd on Roblox.

MedwedianPresident

Roblox is just a low-down dirty dog. The way they make money and profit is exploitative, and not to mention it’s currency system is full of scams and lies. Roblox exploits people’s creations and make money off it, while the person who actually mode it gets online currency, useless in the real world. They even make you PAY to get builders club! It’s outrageous (and genius)! You literally have to PAY THEM to do their dirty work! Don’t even get me started on those dominus things. They cut off their “supply” a long time ago, and now people are buying them for BILLIONS of robux! Converted to real currency, that’s MILLIONS OF DOLLARS worth of money! This digital item costs more than a high-end house in New York! This already has a lot of bad merits against it, but it is also RIDDLED with scammers and bots trying to steal your PERSONAL INFORMATION! How low can you go?

P.S. this is my personal opinion.

Edited by Hummingbird Aerospace

On 8/10/2017 at 2:10 PM, MedwedianPresident said:

Note that my legal threat is fake and for fun

That's not very smart. Looking at that, I don't think your 'brother' did anything..... I think you did it.

People who do such things, who run around threatening lawsuits and then not following through... they need help. My advice to you is seek some psychological help, this is not normal or proper behavior. You could very well end up with more than you've bargained for with this kind of game.

On 9/23/2018 at 8:06 AM, LordFerret said:

That's not very smart. Looking at that, I don't think your 'brother' did anything..... I think you did it.

People who do such things, who run around threatening lawsuits and then not following through... they need help. My advice to you is seek some psychological help, this is not normal or proper behavior. You could very well end up with more than you've bargained for with this kind of game.

I wouldn't worry about it. Chances are OP is <18 and is just immature. I know people who've done the same thing and it pretty much always results in the support team blacklisting their email.

49 minutes ago, 5thHorseman said:

I rarely feel my age, but I kept asking myself throughout reading this, "what's a roblox?"

No I have to google it.

It's a widespread MMO made up entirely of user- made games. Most are trash, but there are a few that are nice. 

To the OP- Yeah, the mods suck. If you violated the terms of service, you're screwed. If anyone that was in a game violated a term of service, then you're probably in trouble. If you try to report someone for a violation, well, there's orpbably a 99.9 percent chance that your request will be ignored. Just cause you paid money doesn't mean you can't be banned.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.