[1.12.3] Knes 1.9.9

Well

3 hours ago, Cdodders said:

How do you use the Hermes docking arm to dock?

The Hermes Robotic arm work like the Claw in game, when deploy, he grapple everything you connect to it ( sometimes like the claw, he don't grapple the first time)

Salut, j’ai vu que Knes est maintenant compatible avec Real plume, je vais donc le test dès que je rentre de congés. Je voulais savoir si tu avais d.autres projets de lanceurs ou de modules par exemple une Ariane 6 ou autres pour Knes. Dans tout les cas félicitations pour ton travail les lanceurs ont l’air vraiment sympas et bon courage pour la suite !

7 hours ago, Oreak said:

Salut, j’ai vu que Knes est maintenant compatible avec Real plume, je vais donc le test dès que je rentre de congés. Je voulais savoir si tu avais d.autres projets de lanceurs ou de modules par exemple une Ariane 6 ou autres pour Knes. Dans tout les cas félicitations pour ton travail les lanceurs ont l’air vraiment sympas et bon courage pour la suite !

Je travail en ce moment sur un autre petit mod, j'ai prévu ensuite une petite update de correctif et de mise a jour de texture de Knes, mais pas de nouvelles "parts" pour le moment.

(Je crois que le forum demande explicitement de parler anglais, si c'est impossible pour toi tu peux me contacter via Twitter ou mp)

May I ask if it would be possible for you to create a version of the hab module with added window shutters like the cupola has? I think it would look like lovely for uniform esthetics. Or just in case someone thinks of making a micrometeorite mod ;D

Apart from that: A great and appealing mod that you have created there, Well!

Edited by claustro

8 minutes ago, sslaptnhablhat said:

Any chance I could get said patch?

Will be included in Knes as an optional extra (disabled by default) once its done. Will need CryoTanks and its dependencies.  I will be sending it to Well quite soon.

I've finally take the time to make a small landing skid for the StarWatcher/CEV vehicle,

EFt76QZWkAASoqg?format=jpg&name=large

We could finally land-it safely on the runway!

EFt76QSWoAAJpoS?format=jpg&name=large

EFt76QWWwAUg8ns?format=jpg&name=large

EFt76QeX0AECYtr?format=jpg&name=large

So the idea is to start with IXV / StarRider Wingless vehicle, landed with a chute or paraglider.

And later on the techtree unlock this one the StarWatcher / CEV with little fins, to land directly on the runway ( chute in emergency)

New 1.25 to 0.9375 adapter:

screen_2560x1440_2019-10-02_19-30-04.jpg

And new adapter 0.9375 to 0.625, with embbed engine for StarRider & StarWatcher lifting bodies, but could be useful for many other things:

02.jpg

screen_5120x2880_2019-10-02_16-53-52.jpg

screenshot2.jpg

screenshot3.jpg

On 10/1/2019 at 12:44 AM, subyng said:

Amazing IVA!!

Many thanks!

7 hours ago, scottadges said:

How have I never seen this mod before?!? :)

I'm loving the look and see how it really compliments BDB well. Excellent work!

Many thanks, i could understand why a mod about french rocket don't look interesting for many people, but i try my best to make interesting parts, rocket and vehicle.

---------------------------------

An other Variant for the next update:

EGLyIepWwAE7iS7?format=jpg&name=large

EGLyIeuXUAATxEN?format=jpg&name=large

EGLyIetWkAAAwCO?format=jpg&name=large

4 minutes ago, RaiderMan said:

I love this mod, its so much fun to use.

Thanks!

EGMwiPkW4AAGo-d?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Planned texture update for EAP and P80 boosters.

P80 are also smaller than before, like irl

That allow some other interesting concept like a sort of Ariane LCA variant :

EGM1Ek_WsAEZHGd?format=jpg&name=large

EGM1ElAWkAAgz4L?format=jpg&name=large