[1.12.3] Knes 1.9.9

Well

35 minutes ago, SpaceFace545 said:

Can someone please explain crystals to me. Are they like a resource you can make only in space but then bring them back to kerbin for profit.

It's exactly that. 

The cnes wanted automatic station for produce advanced material and pharmaceutical products in micro-gravity ( Solaris station ). knes Crystals are base on this. It's a good way to earn credit on early career.

8 hours ago, SpaceFace545 said:

Can someone please explain crystals to me. Are they like a resource you can make only in space but then bring them back to kerbin for profit.

That exactly the idea! (In fact crystals also grow on earth but that cheated)

You just need a crystal factory, click start crystal growing, and you need... time

When you have a lot of crystals, send a Cargo Pod "Minotaur" or MRK cargo pod, to recover them, and fund your career!

This add an other way to fund your career / mission than contract

7 hours ago, Well said:

That exactly the idea! (In fact crystals also grow on earth but that cheated)

You just need a crystal factory, click start crystal growing, and you need... time

When you have a lot of crystals, send a Cargo Pod "Minotaur" or MRK cargo pod, to recover them, and fund your career!

This add an other way to fund your career / mission than contract

Awesome, does it in anyway add science

22 minutes ago, SpaceFace545 said:

Awesome, does it in anyway add science

sadly no, i can't link science in the process.

That just work like a ressource converter, but only with electricity for input.

Eventually you could use also my Interkosmos mod wich have also a little crystal growing experiment wich work like a science experiment ( but just like other science part / biome ) But produce also crystals compatible with my other knes parts. The part is smaller so could be useful depend what you want.

FPbQ6Qt.jpg

Knes 1.8.1 is online (Little Fix update)

https://github.com/AstroWell/Knes/releases/tag/v1.8.1

Knes 1.8.1 [2020-07-08]
-------------------------------

- Fix double _Knes_STEAM_CrystalLab in tweakscale patch
	- Fix ATV RCS description (A & B)
	- Fix ATV Nose Adapter description
	- Fix STEAM "Blamont" description
	- Fix ATV Antenna description
	- Fix ATV Solar Panel description
	- Adding tweascale support for the two L3S P120 boosters
	- Add 3 science experiment to the STEAM sciencelab
	- Reduced ATV SolarPanel Charge rate to 8
	- Review of the TechTree for P120 boosters

A test of a Ariane 561C ( ariane concept with 6 booster, 1 vulcain and a two vinci second stage), putting a 50T lunar insertion transfert Tug for futur LLO Station:

Spoiler

Awaiting Li-toff:

a2bx7mR.jpg

Launch:

c9auM9L.jpg

Booster Separtion:

eTwY8ed.jpgcmzXIvh.jpg

Fairing Separtion:

SHl8hwf.jpg

Vulcain is at its limits, it goes...

i3U53n8.jpg

it does not pass anymore !!!

OrPxkVh.jpg9qVUtAV.jpg

Second attempt with longer booster burn for more main tank fuel exhaustion reducing rocket mass at booster separation:

zTg1hwb.jpg

It goes!! first stage separation:

PN8gl2p.jpg

"Allumage Vinci":

ZQnLCJf.jpglYBetjK.jpg

Separation second stage:

n3I7B0i.jpg

EDS Awaiting it's future payload:

0ZtFTMS.jpg

@Well It's normal to have Knes on Ckan? I was in the idea that you did not put your mod on ckan.

2 minutes ago, josselin2196 said:

A test of a Ariane 561C ( ariane concept with 6 booster, 1 vulcain and a two vinci second stage), putting a 50T lunar insertion transfert Tug for futur LLO Station:

Reveal hidden contents

Awaiting Li-toff:

a2bx7mR.jpg

Launch:

c9auM9L.jpg

Booster Separtion:

eTwY8ed.jpgcmzXIvh.jpg

Fairing Separtion:

SHl8hwf.jpg

Vulcain is at its limits, it goes...

i3U53n8.jpg

it does not pass anymore !!!

OrPxkVh.jpg9qVUtAV.jpg

Second attempt with longer booster burn for more main tank fuel exhaustion reducing rocket mass at booster separation:

zTg1hwb.jpg

It goes!! first stage separation:

PN8gl2p.jpg

"Allumage Vinci":

ZQnLCJf.jpglYBetjK.jpg

Separation second stage:

n3I7B0i.jpg

EDS Awaiting it's future payload:

0ZtFTMS.jpg

@Well It's normal to have Knes on Ckan? I was in the idea that you did not put your mod on ckan.

i've asked to be on a blacklist for CKAN, but from what i've read i'm not on it. Other people have reported that.

17 minutes ago, Well said:

i've asked to be on a blacklist for CKAN, but from what i've read i'm not on it. Other people have reported that.

I have seen no such request; when and where was it made? This mod was indexed based on this response (emphasis added):

On 4/2/2018 at 1:46 PM, Well said:

I don't use CKAN. I don't know how it works, and i don't care about it.

I don't have the time for supporting that.

But, If that respect my licence, make what you want

I took this to mean that it was OK to add your mod to CKAN if your license was respected.

9 hours ago, HebaruSan said:

I have seen no such request; when and where was it made? This mod was indexed based on this response (emphasis added):

I took this to mean that it was OK to add your mod to CKAN if your license was respected.

that was a year ago, and what i've mean with my bad english, is.. if the licence allow CKAN to have my mod, i suppose i can't stop it.

But personnaly if i have the choice. No i don't want them on CKAN. My request was on github

37 minutes ago, Well said:

But personnaly if i have the choice. No i don't want them on CKAN.

OK, I have removed it, which sometimes takes a few more minutes until it's fully gone due to server delays. I apologize for the misunderstanding. If you change your mind someday, please don't hesitate to let us know, because this mod looks really cool, especially this post.

My request was on github

Do you remember where you sent this? I don't think we received it. Maybe you submitted an issue to a repository that isn't related to CKAN?

3 minutes ago, HebaruSan said:

OK, I have removed it, which sometimes takes a few more minutes until it's fully gone due to server delays. I apologize for the misunderstanding. If you change your mind someday, please don't hesitate to let us know, because this mod looks really cool, especially this post.

Do you remember where you sent this? I don't think we received it. Maybe you submitted an issue to a repository that isn't related to CKAN?

Thanks and i'm also sorry for the missunderstood.

I've tryed to find me message, but can't find it, that was on CKAN github, but just maybe a random issue or message i don't remember.

At this period we talked about my KrakenScience Mod

20 minutes ago, Well said:

that was on CKAN github, but just maybe a random issue or message i don't remember.

At this period we talked about my KrakenScience Mod

OK, I've looked for it, but a GitHub search indicates that you have never commented on any CKAN issue or pull request:

1 hour ago, HebaruSan said:

OK, I've looked for it, but a GitHub search indicates that you have never commented on any CKAN issue or pull request:

finally remember... that was on a weird place... and not by me, i've just asked someone to make the request... I didn't know too much about CKAN or Github at this period, a little confusing for me with my bad english.

https://github.com/KSP-CKAN/NetKAN/issues/7398

https://github.com/KSP-CKAN/NetKAN/issues/7398#issuecomment-533902456

https://github.com/KSP-CKAN/NetKAN/issues/7398#issuecomment-540217446

yalov commented on 9 Oct 2019

I already PM them on the forum and other places:
Well wants to opt-out-list,

With the issue closed, after that i've just thinked i'm was an outputlist.

but yalov have use my "Well" pseudo instead of "AstroWell" wich have confused everyone maybe.

Edited by Well

Tryed to do a baby Ariane 5, and it's actually really cute and powerful, i need to push the design to see if i could make it a functionnal launcher! Those stock don't have gimbal that don't help...

0.9375 core 0.625 booster

Ecliz5jXoAM2IVt?format=jpg&name=large

Ecliz5tWoAEtH9P?format=jpg&name=large

On 7/9/2020 at 9:56 PM, josselin2196 said:

Why use a tug, a even bigger version of Ariane can't do it?

6 booster... Did they eat kerbal, at ArianeEspace... did you have a larger detailed picture of the craft?

2 minutes ago, RocketFowl said:

Why use a tug, a even bigger version of Ariane can't do it?

Development of a bigger would have needed a considerable amount of money and time. When you develop a new launcher, the study phase, industrial and launching facility building is very costly in term of money and time. Launcher based of Ariane 5 are more cheaper and only need some adjustment in production. When ESA made the study i'm based of, the NASA didn't have any goal or plan for moon. ESA was alone. If you want further information, the document i use are available at this link:

9 minutes ago, RocketFowl said:

6 booster... Did they eat kerbal, at ArianeEspace... did you have a larger detailed picture of the craft?

Here you are:

Spoiler

c2zCq7E.jpg

@Well The new ATV/Station part are very useful for the Low Lunar Orbit Station and Crew Lunar Transportation sytem:

Spoiler

S1RqCf5.jpg

b52FOyV.jpg

With EDS help:

I0jOKVi.jpg

Crewed by CLTS and EDS:

JOsQQuo.jpg1g1Ukso.jpg

Assembled Ready for receiving the Moon Lander:

tNoQ5E9.jpg

9 hours ago, josselin2196 said:

The new ATV/Station part are very useful for the Low Lunar Orbit Station and Crew Lunar Transportation sytem:

So good, really nice to see those pictures, i love all those shematic view. Really happy to see you enjoy those new parts and found an use for them!

Did you play stock scale or 2.5 scale ? I generally don't find an use for those 6 booster config for ariane 5, too powerful for Stock scale

2 hours ago, Well said:

So good, really nice to see those pictures, i love all those shematic view. Really happy to see you enjoy those new parts and found an use for them!

Did you play stock scale or 2.5 scale ? I generally don't find an use for those 6 booster config for ariane 5, too powerful for Stock scale

I play with Real Solar system.