[1.12.3] Knes 1.9.9

Well

Happy News !

@Beale  offers generously to my mod the Coralie stage, he made sometimes ago! 

GQcOSAP.png aZ667RG.png

I enjoy it, so i'm really happy to make a new home for this engine, thanks to him! :rep:

It’s a wonderful gift, and I’m truly honoured

Coralie Stage is used on the Vulcain rocket family, and i edit it for the sealevel variant with short nozzles, needed for Advanced Diamant and Black Diamant

LRBA.jpgAdv_Diamant.jpg

The Sea Level variant have a shroud

Cora_5big.jpg

screen_5120x2880_2019-02-22_17-03-16.png

3 minutes ago, Barzon Kerman said:

@Well , as you are able to focus on French rocketry on its own, would you consider doing other European rockets? Because you are extremely good at texturing and modelling, and @CobaltWolf doesn't appear to be working on his/ @Beale's British rocket mod?

Thanks, I don't know on future, but for now i really focus on french rocketery, i have already too many concept and stuff i want to make :confused:

Edited by Well

1 hour ago, Horus said:

Hi,

I do not understand Crystallisation Facility purpose. How to use it? I collect those Crystals... and what's next? How do I use them?

The Crystallisation Facility is for Career mode. Crystals have a big value in game, So.... just make them growing in orbit and recover them, and you win money for your space program.

IRL - Space Agencies use this "Kit" to make protein crystals growing in space, that really useful for pharmatical aspect.

screen_1073x909_2018-08-05_20-50-44.png?width=225&height=225

p8900_c0e54f4fe0248dbb0640073ee1a5aedazoom__gcf1.JPG?itok=yaK2iqBA

p8900_b9e1e8cfb1c691e172fe4d9af0d6c6bfzoom_cristallisations.JPG

screen_5120x2880_2019-02-23_16-08-00.png

Updated Texture Engine and new Adapter, using again assets made by @Beale

Adapter 1.875 to 1.25

Adapter 1.25 to 0.9375

10 minutes ago, Well said:

The Crystallisation Facility is for Career mode. Crystals have a big value in game, So.... just make them growing in orbit and recover them, and you win money for your space program.

IRL - Space Agencies use this "Kit" to make protein crystals growing in space, that really useful for pharmatical aspect.

screen_1073x909_2018-08-05_20-50-44.png?width=225&height=225

Thanks for the explanation. I tried them in sandbox & science modes only. Thought there's smth. broken with them :)

5 minutes ago, sslaptnhablhat said:

What happens if I already have CobaltWolf's CRE mod installed? Will I have duplicates of the Coralle engine/tank?

Coralie Stage is not in CRE, but anyway, if you have the Dev UK project, this one are going to have an other name, so yes duplicates but with a textures a little more whiter

49 minutes ago, sslaptnhablhat said:

@Well ETA on this excellent release?

I don't know actually, i've thinked KSP 1.7 could be release soon... Maybe i don't need to wait.

But i still have some work on these Adapter and other detail