[1.12.3] Knes 1.9.9

Well

14 hours ago, Dolbs79 said:

Hi. Love the look of this Mod but having trouble getting it to work, Will it work on the latest patch?

Thanks.

Yes, it´s only a parts-pack and works in 1.12.3.
What exadctly isn`t working for you? Did you install it the right way?

1 hour ago, Dolbs79 said:

Hi. I have installed version 1.12.2. I'm not sure how to install the patch correctly. before i just dragged the extracted patch to he gamedata file. which doesnt seem to be working, could you tell me how to install correctly.

Thanks.

What do you mean with "patch"? KNES is a mod, not a patch.
Download KNES 1.9.8. You will find a folder named "KNES" here "Knes.1.9.8.zip\GameData". Put this folder into your GameData. Ready. Also: you need ModuleManager, a separate mod.
How to install mods:

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/182950-tutorial-how-to-install-mods-manually-ckan/

• 2 weeks later...

After my, long, LONG search for a Lockheed Martin cev i find your old cev mod to find it completely abandoned I go over here to see if it’s still in here to find a cev which looks nothing like it’s grand counter part, I’ve look for another mod with the cev in it but alas I find nothing so I ask of thee to revive the Lockheed martin cev in all its former glory, please I’m losing my mind

1 hour ago, kerbalboi said:

After my, long, LONG search for a Lockheed Martin cev i find your old cev mod to find it completely abandoned I go over here to see if it’s still in here to find a cev which looks nothing like it’s grand counter part, I’ve look for another mod with the cev in it but alas I find nothing so I ask of thee to revive the Lockheed martin cev in all its former glory, please I’m losing my mind

https://github.com/AstroWell/Knes/releases

There you can find all Releases of KNES so you can download an older version. As far as I know version 1.2 was the latest with the old CEV (restored) before adding a new model in 1.3.

18 minutes ago, Cheesecake said:

https://github.com/AstroWell/Knes/releases

There you can find all Releases of KNES so you can download an older version. As far as I know version 1.2 was the latest with the old CEV (restored) before adding a new model in 1.3.

ill be using that for the time being, but having it in the latest release would be nice

17 minutes ago, kerbalboi said:

ill be using that for the time being, but having it in the latest release would be nice

and it seems the last one with the lockheed martin cev model was 1.1

Just now, kerbalboi said:

and it seems the last one with the lockheed martin cev model was 1.1

wait no 1.2, your right

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2021 at 11:46 PM, Ludo66X said:

@well Hello , first thanks for this amazing mod ,it's great to be able to build these cool european rockets.

I only have one single question , i'm trying to make Realism Overhaul configs for it , and for that i would like to know if you used a specific way to scale the parts for stock , like half size or something alike.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Hello!Have you finished it?Can you share it?

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/1/2020 at 4:48 AM, Clamp-o-Tron said:

@NateDaBeastsorry for the incredible delay! I got caught up in other things and kind of forgot about your ATV cargo patch. I went ahead and did it for TACLS/Kerbalism, but I can add more LS mods if needed.

It's (mostly) untested, all I know is that MM and B9PS will load it up without complaining.

On 8/1/2021 at 2:32 PM, chris-kerbal said:

Playing Kerbalism and always had issues with the ATV to properly supply my ISS. So I sat down and wrote a MM patch for Kerbalism and the five ATVs, trying to mimic their payload as much as possible. It is working for me in Stock Kerbalism, as well as JNSQ Kerbalism. Just the dry mass payload above food you need to add

Gas tanks are duplicated, to allow Nitrogen or Oxygen. There might be better options to structure the PartSwitch, happy on feedback to learn.

Leaving it here, for anyone interested.

Hey @Clamp-o-Tron and @chris-kerbal,

are this patches for this beautiful great mod still correct or do I need to change something else, too?

12 hours ago, N3N said:

Hey @Clamp-o-Tron and @chris-kerbal,

are this patches for this beautiful great mod still correct or do I need to change something else, too?

If this worked in the first place, it works now. No parts have changed in that area.

But I’d personally take this kind of patch as an example (along with the great B9PS documentation) to learn for yourself when patches don’t exist/are outdated. It’s not that difficult if you take a stab at it.

On 4/20/2022 at 7:24 AM, Clamp-o-Tron said:

If this worked in the first place, it works now. No parts have changed in that area.

But I’d personally take this kind of patch as an example (along with the great B9PS documentation) to learn for yourself when patches don’t exist/are outdated. It’s not that difficult if you take a stab at it.

Hey @Clamp-o-Tron,

OK, thank you.

Where can I find documentations or tutorials for making MM (+B9PS) patches?

Or what can you recommend to learn it?

9 hours ago, N3N said:

Hey @Clamp-o-Tron,

OK, thank you.

Where can I find documentations or tutorials for making MM (+B9PS) patches?

Or what can you recommend to learn it?

https://github.com/blowfishpro/B9PartSwitch/wiki

https://github.com/sarbian/ModuleManager/wiki

Looking at what other people do is also a great way to learn.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2022 at 1:36 AM, Future Astronaut said:

Any plans for adding Ariane 6 parts?

This mod is complete, Well is no longer updating it. Also it already includes the Ariane 6 SRBs, and you can just kitbash the engine boattail.

Edited by Entr8899