[1.12.3] Knes 1.9.9

Well

Hi, I recently tried downloading your mod on a different computer so I can continue the same save. It seems that tweakscale does not like it for some reason and does that thing where it makes you quit KSP. I am on the latest version of KSP with the latest version of Tweakscale

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/29/2022 at 7:10 PM, NightSaber11 said:

Will there be compatibility with community tech tree? Because there is too powerful parts at beginning of the career 

I could take a look, but can't promise anything... that a lot of work. I actually work on a french localization, so i've planned an update at some point.

It's time to ask for little change or fix.

13 hours ago, Jacktical said:

I don't know if its an issue with this mod but I'm trying to change the maxthrust of the zebulon engine and it isn't working?

I'm not sure i understood what is the problem.  But i'm going to investigate this engine this afternoon.

What do you mean "change the maxthrust" ? in configuration ? With thrust limiter ?

You are not supposed to be allowed to add "more" thrust to an engine in game. so i'm not sure why you try to do. Sorry, english is not my native launguage.

3 hours ago, Well said:

I'm not sure i understood what is the problem.  But i'm going to investigate this engine this afternoon.

What do you mean "change the maxthrust" ? in configuration ? With thrust limiter ?

You are not supposed to be allowed to add "more" thrust to an engine in game. so i'm not sure why you try to do. Sorry, english is not my native launguage.

Sorry for any confusion, by changing the max thrust I mean I'm going into the actual .cfg file and changing the max thrust (as you can see highlighted here)

O4n6XgR.png

23 minutes ago, Jacktical said:

Sorry for any confusion, by changing the max thrust I mean I'm going into the actual .cfg file and changing the max thrust (as you can see highlighted here)

O4n6XgR.png

This should work, you need to restart the game or reload part to apply any change.

But this go in modding territory at this point, not related anymore to the mod itself. I don't see any issue at all.

Knes 1.9.9 is online     https://github.com/AstroWell/Knes/releases/tag/v1.9.9

Knes 1.9.9 [2022-08-01]
-------------------------------

- Fix STEAM Crystal Module Cost
    - Add full localization support (by LiXiuMing)
    - Add French localization
    - Fix Tweakscale Patch by Lisia
    - Reduce Crystals Density
    - Reduce Solid Fuel on sepatron
    - Add some IVA props

I have been meaning to mention this for ages but kept forgetting until now.  Using the PAW to adjust how far the Callisto cargo bay can open actually changes how far it can close instead.  Sorry if that is confusing but try it and you will see what I mean.

As always, love all your mods.  They are essential to my KSP experience at this point.

There is a MRK tho? 4/6 kerbals (crew transfer and rescue variants respectively), 2.5m bottom radius,a set of parts for dedicates service module and ascent protection.

87312444-de742380-c520-11ea-8d66-bc32e01

Here is a minimal configuration useful for rescue capsule.

There is also a cargo variant but i can't remember what's it's cargo capacity exactly, is it limited to crystals or what (my ADHD doesn't letme enjoy career so I usually only make cargo crafts purely for fun)

Edited by nothingSpecial

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, RocketFowl said:

Hello, @Well, during a school project some 3D model about french and ESA rocket ( including ariane 6 and ariane 5 derivative ) were made by my team, althought i don't make the 3D model, my friend who did agree to make available to use freely since he based them on ESA one. If i share the .blend with you, do you think you can put in knes? I have absolutly zero knowledge in KSP modding so i don't known if it actually time hungry with already existing 3d model or not.

LLPraH5.pngWgW6Uf4.png

uFAMt1b.pngPRT7phD.pngODJR5I4.png

jVjGX40.png

damn that'd look great in knes, if well doesn't want to use them im sure someone else would