[1.12.3] Knes 1.9.9

Well

• 1 month later...
34 minutes ago, Saturn1234 said:

Can Knes be used with the Skyhawk Science System? I know it's not in the list of supported mods, but has anyone tried it?

That´s not a thing of KNES, you should ask in the Thread of The Skyhawk Science System.
But I looked into the download of The Skyhawk Science System and there is a config for KNES (you can look yourself here:
SkyhawkScienceSystem\ModSupport). So it should work.

1 hour ago, Saturn1234 said:

OK, thanks, I'll ask them again. And is this mod adapted for a 2.5x enlarged system? I mean, when I build the Ariane 5, if it will get into orbit even at 2.5x, or if it is for the stock system.

Yes, it works well in 2.5x to 2.7x like the most other mods.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, AtomicTech said:

You might be able to write your own if they don't exist.

Are there any good guides to this? I tried writing my own earlier for Tantares but quickly got lost in terms of not understanding what certain things did (and having no easy way of testing - is there a way to reload part configs on the fly?)

9 hours ago, LordCelestia said:

Are there any good guides to this? I tried writing my own earlier for Tantares but quickly got lost in terms of not understanding what certain things did (and having no easy way of testing - is there a way to reload part configs on the fly?)

I'd recommend starting with looking at patches (made with ModuleManager) for RO in other mods and then going to KNES and finding similar parts while adapting the borrowed .cfg patches to the KNES parts. Also, I'd recommend asking around in the mod development subforum :)

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Richmountain112 said:

The Ariane 5 main engine (Vulcain) uses HL2 but the fuel tank assigned to it uses LFO.

Am I supposed to have Interstellar Fuel Switch or what?

You should have CryoTanks installed, to get Liquid HL2 and Oxidizer

17 hours ago, Richmountain112 said:

I do but I don't see an option to put LH2 in it because I also have SimpleFuelSwitch as well.

As far as I know SimpleFuelSwitch does not support CryoTanks.
But KNES has patches for CryoTanks so it only need to install CryoTanks and it should work. Option for changing fuel is in the rightclick-menue in VAB.
And I can confirm: it works.

20 hours ago, FalconNein said:

Is it just me or is Phoenix not appearing, well anywhere?

K-CEV Phoenix is deprecated long time ago. It was replaced by CEV StarWatcher. Latest release with K-CEV Phoenix was KNES 1.2. You can find it on Spacedock and then copy the folder LiftingsBodies\CEV to your GameData/KNES.