Well

[1.7.3] Knes 1.3

Recommended Posts

Robotic Arm (simple animation to deploy) Now work like the Klaw :D

MhG4Cth.jpg

ZY2KwuX.jpg

wXj6Dad.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today some work on the IVA with the Big Help of @steedcrugeon Thank to him.

Use of the NF Props pack. Still in progress

0VPgrqC.jpg

oxznsv3.jpg

 

Actual Road Map:

Hermes Shuttle - Texture and normal map

Module MRH - Texture and normal map

Elevon - Unwrap and final texture

Hermes IVA - in progress

MRH IVA - to do

Airbrakes - to do

Landing gear ? - to do

Lateral engine - to do

Hera Robotic Arm - final modelling unwrap and texture

................ to do

a lot

Description for all the part

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unity Render of the actual texture of Hermes, need more work for the brown section for elevon (maybe structural and wire texture)

I have also added the light animation for the hatch on the back.

JUjTua9.png

fimboxC.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rentry test with 2 crazy test pilot. Airbrakes work, and science experiment on the nose bay a little to hot but not destroy.

hYrfY0N.jpg

Yeah have said nose bay....

The Hermes project from esa have 2 nose doors for "solar sensor" so have decided to use that for little cargo bays

w7Alx4i.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screenshots of beta testing the bird :

1516905484-20180125162732-1.jpg

1516905494-20180125164322-1.jpg

1516905504-20180125184500-1.jpg

Edited by DiscoSlelge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to my beta tester :wink:

 

I work on the IVA, a lot of work in perspective

screenshot76.jpg

screenshot77.jpg

screenshot81.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im sat quietly waiting so i can ass a wildblue storage module :P 

Cant remember if i posted this for the CEV but this changes the KIS storage to convertable storage from Pathfinder, feel free to include it. It keeps the default storage as kis but you can change it to anything supported by pathfinder.

 

@PART[Knes_Command_K-CEV]:NEEDS[Pathfinder]
{
	!MODULE[ModuleKISInventory] {}
	
	
	MODULE
	{
		name = WBIConvertibleStorage
		enableLogging = True
		
		fieldReconfigurable = True
		confirmResourceSwitch = True
		
		showGUI = True
		
		defaultTemplate = KIS // LFO
		templateNodes = STORAGE_TEMPLATE
		
		capacityFactor = 1
		resourcesToKeep = ElectricCharge;Ablator;MonoPropellant;
		
		logoPanelTransforms = 
		decalsVisible = false
		
		baseStorage = .001
		maxStorage = 14000
	}
}

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

9 minutes ago, Space Kadet said:

im sat quietly waiting so i can ass a wildblue storage module :P 

Cant remember if i posted this for the CEV but this changes the KIS storage to convertable storage from Pathfinder, feel free to include it. It keeps the default storage as kis but you can change it to anything supported by pathfinder.

I don't know what is the mod Pathfinder, but thank you for this patch, I shall include it to the next update

More compatibility is always useful

Edited by Well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

third mod in my signature, and such a great complementary one for yours with the KIS things! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have the time to see this mod now.

But if you want more patch compatibility, i could integrate them for the future update soon.

Just post the MM Patch here

I've already added the Hermes Shuttle with the same config

Edited by Well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Album of screens, Hermes leaving the European-Russian spacestation after some days

Yyie9zl.png

EeNQNFd.png

Br4dyvZ.png

gAJ28L8.png

rJO5gig.png

Edited by DiscoSlelge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does the ariane 5 launch on the wrong azimuth without anyone noticing until after spacecraft sep?




Too soon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DiscoSlelge said:

Album of screens, Hermes leaving the European-Russian spacestation after some days

Look like the best mission ever ! Thanks for this album

 

1 hour ago, Kerbal01 said:

Does the ariane 5 launch on the wrong azimuth without anyone noticing until after spacecraft sep?

Too soon?

Sorry, I'm not responsable for this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Space Kadet said:

im sat quietly waiting so i can ass a wildblue storage module :P 

Cant remember if i posted this for the CEV but this changes the KIS storage to convertable storage from Pathfinder, feel free to include it. It keeps the default storage as kis but you can change it to anything supported by pathfinder.

 


@PART[Knes_Command_K-CEV]:NEEDS[Pathfinder]
{
	!MODULE[ModuleKISInventory] {}
	
	
	MODULE
	{
		name = WBIConvertibleStorage
		enableLogging = True
		
		fieldReconfigurable = True
		confirmResourceSwitch = True
		
		showGUI = True
		
		defaultTemplate = KIS // LFO
		templateNodes = STORAGE_TEMPLATE
		
		capacityFactor = 1
		resourcesToKeep = ElectricCharge;Ablator;MonoPropellant;
		
		logoPanelTransforms = 
		decalsVisible = false
		
		baseStorage = .001
		maxStorage = 14000
	}
}

 

How does this interact with TAC? Would I have to add Food, Oxygen and Water to the resources to keep line?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sudragon said:

How does this interact with TAC? Would I have to add Food, Oxygen and Water to the resources to keep line?

 

This patch is only for Pathfinder. But you could make a patch for TAC if you want, i don't use this mod, but i could integrate a patch compatibility if someone want to make a patch. Please see the ModuleManager thread or TAC for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sudragon said:

How does this interact with TAC? Would I have to add Food, Oxygen and Water to the resources to keep line?

 

if you have pathfinder installed there you have switchable resources for all the templates pathfinder has, and it support TAC as well (thats what i use)  you will have to remember that the resources add weight, so you may need a heavier launcher....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Space Kadet said:

if you have pathfinder installed there you have switchable resources for all the templates pathfinder has, and it support TAC as well (thats what i use)  you will have to remember that the resources add weight, so you may need a heavier launcher....

I tried making a patch like this, I couldn't work out how to keep the 'ship supplies' TAC separate from the 'cargo' TAC. I'd either have none or a a years supply. And do you have one for the Patin?

 

Edited by Sudragon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sudragon said:

I tried making a patch like this, I couldn't work out how to keep the 'ship supplies' TAC separate from the 'cargo' TAC. I'd either have none or a a years supply. And do you have one for the Patin?

 

thats a great point, let me fix the patch, ive done it already for another mod!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Space Kadet said:

thats a great point, let me fix the patch, ive done it already for another mod!

Wooo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.