[1.12.3] Knes 1.9.9

Well

50 minutes ago, boofzilla said:

Unfortunately, I tried both of those and they won't work. I used the latest version, and tried both of those solutions, and it still hangs there.

Also, I don't know if its just because it didn't get further in the loading process, but no part database file regenerated after I deleted it.

I seriously don't know what's happen with your install :confused:

I have 0 errors when i load my modded KSP, if someone have the same problem of @boofzilla please contact me. But from what i've see, other player install look fine

@boofzilla you have an heavy list of mod, so please could you test to Load my Mod on a fresh install of KSP, with only Knes ?

If that load i'm sorry but i don't have responsabilty for your problem, that could be a conflict with an other mod, but i don't think.

I can't check every mod on your list to see if they made conflict. Please test with Knes only, if that work... add other mod one by one to test, 'm sorry but that the only way i see...

First your LOG said you have a wrong Version of Kopernicus

[WRN 15:58:46.692] [CompatibilityChecker] Incompatible mods detected: Kopernicus

Edited by Well

9 hours ago, Well said:

@boofzilla you have an heavy list of mod, so please could you test to Load my Mod on a fresh install of KSP, with only Knes ?

If that load i'm sorry but i don't have responsabilty for your problem, that could be a conflict with an other mod, but i don't think.

I can't check every mod on your list to see if they made conflict. Please test with Knes only, if that work... add other mod one by one to test, 'm sorry but that the only way i see...

First your LOG said you have a wrong Version of Kopernicus

[WRN 15:58:46.692] [CompatibilityChecker] Incompatible mods detected: Kopernicus

I (sort of?) fixed it. I updated Kopernicus, that didn't do anything either. But if it's another mod, it's very specific about what locks it up. I just deleted the .mu and .cfgs for the safe system and it loaded. I don't know that I ever used the SafeSystem anyway..

Edited by boofzilla
Clarified "solution"

11 hours ago, Z3R0_0NL1N3 said:

The new parts actually look really nice! But unfortunately I have to say I'm in the camp of people who was more interested in the lifting bodies.

Losing the Ariane isn't too big of a deal, though, it's in Tantares too

Thanks, and sorry at the same time, i know many actual player of my mod are most interested about my lifting body part, they are still in the mod and with the new folder hierarchy it's more easy to delete what you don't want.

Only IXV elevon is in SpacePlane section because for now he use the same texture of hermes elevon. I hope that could be a solution to continue to play with my mod.

UTe7UA4.png

I still like them, and i want to rework on them in the future, but that not the priority.

8 hours ago, Well said:

Thanks, and sorry at the same time, i know many actual player of my mod are most interested about my lifting body part, they are still in the mod and with the new folder hierarchy it's more easy to delete what you don't want.

Personally I'm more interested in seeing the French space program get the Tantares/Bluedog treatment, but that's just me. Now if only those lazy CRE devs would finish the British rocket families and what-ifs...

7 minutes ago, Nyarlathotep- said:

My only question at the moment is this: will the newest version work in 1.5.1?

Edit: Actually I will try it myself and report my results.

It should.  There were no major changes that I know of to part definitions.  Parts for 1.6 should work just fine in 1.5.  (And 1.4 - and basically back until localization was added.)

8 hours ago, sslaptnhablhat said:

Hoo, the Diamant looks absolutely superb.

Ermm, Tantares doesn't have Ariane 5...

He talk maybe about the old Tantares, @Beale have made an Ariane 5 and the ATV.

7TiSegi.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m gonna have a lot less time for Ksp.

I've worked on the fairing base and asterix

screen_2560x1440_2019-01-21_16-48-02.png

For those who want Ariane V take a look at CSA Contares MEU mod. Features Ariane VI as well as previous ones and Vega Rocket.

The mod suite also includes tons of other stuff from other space programs. Most of the suite of mods are rated OK for KSP 1.6+

Edited by Quoniam Kerman

3 hours ago, Quoniam Kerman said:

For those who want Ariane V take a look at CSA Contares MEU mod. Features Ariane VI as well as previous ones and Vega Rocket.

The mod suite also includes tons of other stuff from other space programs. Most of the suite of mods are rated OK for KSP 1.6+

That`s right but they have not the quality of KNES.