Folding Gear in the works?

At the moment we only have Kneeling Gear with Wheels, my suggestion seems like one that may have been requested many times but after a few searches I haven't found the topic. Does anyone know if there any future plans to add Folding Gear for Aircraft? (Wheels folding from the wings towards the fuselage). 

1 minute ago, qzgy said:

I don't know, but I'd like to see some.

Meeee to! The only problem I could see would be the wing thickness, not many stock wings will work with them in order to hide the wheels. Other wings would probably be needed to compliment them.

1 minute ago, Castille7 said:

Meeee to! The only problem I could see would be the wing thickness, not many stock wings will work with them in order to hide the wheels. Other wings would probably be needed to compliment them.

Either that, or the come in a bulge. Like, the entire part has a bulge which the wheel fits into.

I'd also like to see F-18 stye rear wheels, one that go out as well as down.

I do not mean to be a wet blanket here, but as @Shadowmage has stated, there are mods that do this already (to some extent). In the beginning, there was never any plan to have aircraft-alone parts for KSP (back in .22 and earlier). We were all elated when we were given the first small landing gear, whatever it was called! So, when .90 and 1.0 introduced the new landing gear, I was elated. But I don't expect Squad to add any additional wheel sets or even landing gear. If these things are added it will only happen through the efforts of mod makers.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.