RemoteTech Config Question

I am using KSP 1.3 with the RemoteTech 1.3 support, I have added it with CKAN as I have done with most of the mods seeing as I am using 100+ so it easier to keep track of them.

I am seeking to add support for the HG-5B antenna to Remote Tech, which it seems to be lacking said support as shown in the photo below.

Spoiler

it is the same as it says in its description as the HG-5 Antenna, but it just lacks the unfolding animation. I am trying to make a sleek Satellite and I would like to add the stats for the Hg-5 to it <image below>

Spoiler

This should be as simple and copying and pasting the configs for the HG-5 and putting it into the slot for the HG-5B but I do not know which Config to look in or which antenna it would be since they sometimes have different names as apposed to the models and titles in game. Any help is apprenticed thank you.

Necro

21 minutes ago, beta546 said:

I think you would be much better off just asking in the remote tech thread, as they are the ones who will have the answer for you.

touche. is it here or is there a separate link.

The only reason I asked here is because we cannot find the .cfg file that supports the HG-5B High Gain Antenna 'Without the Arm' as it says in its description.

10 hours ago, zeineizoku said:

touche. is it here or is there a separate link.

The only reason I asked here is because we cannot find the .cfg file that supports the HG-5B High Gain Antenna 'Without the Arm' as it says in its description.

I know nothing about that particular mod as I have never used it.

But this is where you want to be asking

On 8/5/2017 at 6:36 AM, beta546 said:

I know nothing about that particular mod as I have never used it.

But this is where you want to be asking

I will look but the antenna is a Squad Antenna which is again why I asked here, to see if someone knew where to find the .cfg for it.

interestingly it seems to be non-existent... 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.