Career Game Randomness Clips and Animation

ErevanGaming

Here's another animated GIF compiled from screenshots during one of my space station core launches =)

YrPlS46.gif

Think I had to revert the launch twice since I forgot that this design needs to go straight up to 20km - 22km-ish before doing its gravity turn. =">

Apologies also for the short delay between slides. =">

Another set of compiled screenshots of a...space station/ship (?) =D whose main purpose is to refueling depot for other ships and tankers. It uses four Davon Resupply parts to automate refueling itself.

L75djfU.gif

The last 2 frames shows the detachable nosecone segment floating near it which I forgot to detach before circularizing ="> The frames now transition every second instead of 1/20th of a second =D

Edited by ErevanGaming

Speaking of tankers, here's the launch of one of my medium-sized tankers in the day time =D

InEjODI.gif

Most of the time, my launch profiles are set to start gravity turns at 4.2km with a 55 degree angle at 0 inclination. I use MechJeb :rep: most of the time unless Throttle Controlled Avionics :rep: can handle it better. =)

You also probably notice the tons-o-chutes in the upper portion of the lifter stage. I also use the Stage Recovery :rep: mod and use radially attached chutes until I get at least 97% or 98% recovery rate. =D

Here's the latest launch/operation today, August 8th 2017.

The launch of the KSP Benthesikyme RFT-04 Resupply Fuel Tanker.

5ifC0Rm.gif

And being refueled by the Tartarus Class KSP Gorgyra RFT-03 Resupply Fuel Tanker

OyqV44D.gif

The KSP Benthesikyme RFT-04 Resupply Fuel Tanker, doing plane matching, going to the Mun and landing near the Karbonite extraction and refinery.

z2qrSeH.gif

The KSP Benthesikyme RFT-04 Resupply Fuel Tanker doing a little hop to get closer to the refinery due to USI 150m range scavenging requirements. =D =">

WEKWHKg.gif

Edited by ErevanGaming

• 5 months later...

My on-going career save is still...on-going =D

The H SV-PM Eidothea 01 currently docked and refueling the H GPV Delphin 02 in orbit around Kerbin.

Y3PTSJh.png

H GPV Delphin 02 is designed/rated (?) to haul two Cyclotrons to Mun's orbit when the planned space station below has been established. =) =D

5OUSjMe.png

Edited by ErevanGaming

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.