Game Crashing

Currently I have a large mod install list and it works kind of i have about a 1/2 chance of my game crashing when I do one of the following things

1. Launching a spacecraft 

2. Reverting to VAB/SPH 

3. Going to the top of the screen and going to space center when using a vessel

4. Recovering vessel

5. Leaving tracking station 

6. Happens a bit less then the previous but loading saves

I have kept task manager open and neither my cpu never goes above 60-65% usage and my ram never uses more than 50%

Here are my relevant system specs 

CPU-Core I-7 6700K

GPU-Asus Rog GTX-1080 

RAM-16GB Corsair DDR4 

And I am running KSP on a SSD

64 bit OS on KSP x64

Edited by flashfire2205

Could you please provide the log files after your latest crash, as per the instructions for this subforum?

Upload your log file to a file sharing service, and then provide us with a link to the log file. Do NOT paste the log file directly on the forums.

On 23/08/2014 at 7:27 PM, NathanKell said:
  1. The Logs
    These are text files that the game spits out for debugging purposes as it runs; if something broke horribly in-game, there will be something in here about it. You should upload the entire log as a file (i.e. not to pastebin); you can use dropbox or an equivalent host to upload the file. Make sure the entire file gets uploaded; you may have to zip it first, as logs can be very long. Here is where you can find the log:
    • Windows: KSP_win\KSP_Data\output_log.txt (32bit) or KSP_win64\KSP_x64_Data\output_log.txt (64bit) or %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Squad\Kerbal Space Program\output_log.txt
    • Mac OS X: Open Console, on the left side of the window there is a menu that says 'files'. Scroll down the list and find the Unity drop down, under Unity there will be Player.log ( Files>~/Library/Logs>Unity>Player.log )
    • Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/Squad/Kerbal\ Space\ Program/Player.log

NOTE: These logs are not the same as KSP.log, which lacks valuable data. Do not upload KSP.log; do upload output_log.txt / Player.log

12 hours ago, sumghai said:

Could you please provide the log files after your latest crash, as per the instructions for this subforum?

Upload your log file to a file sharing service, and then provide us with a link to the log file. Do NOT paste the log file directly on the forums.

Edited by flashfire2205
Redacted Info

4 minutes ago, flashfire2205 said:

file:///C:/Users/[REDACTED BY MODERATOR]/Desktop/output_log.txt

You can't directly link to a file on your computer. Nobody can see it.

You need to upload the contents of the file to a file hosting service on the internet like Pastebin, Dropbox or Google Drive, then provide a link to that online file in your forums post.

23 hours ago, sumghai said:

You can't directly link to a file on your computer. Nobody can see it.

You need to upload the contents of the file to a file hosting service on the internet like Pastebin, Dropbox or Google Drive, then provide a link to that online file in your forums post.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c2qj6bq95wv45gf/output_log 1.txt?dl=0 

Edited by flashfire2205
Original Link broken

Looking at your log file, I'm seeing lots of errors of the form:

IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
  at JSI.InstallationPathWarning.Warn (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at JSI.RPMVesselComputer.OnAwake () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at VesselModule.Awake () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
UnityEngine.GameObject:Internal_AddComponentWithType(Type)
UnityEngine.GameObject:AddComponent(Type)
VesselModuleManager:AddModulesToVessel(Vessel, List`1)
Vessel:Awake()
UnityEngine.GameObject:Internal_AddComponentWithType(Type)
UnityEngine.GameObject:AddComponent(Type)
UnityEngine.GameObject:AddComponent()
Part:decouple(Single)
Part:Die()
Part:explode()
Part:HandleCollision(Collision)
Part:CheckCollision(Collision)
Part:OnCollisionEnter(Collision)

Can you please double check you've installed the correct version of JSI RasterPropMonitor correctly?

Failing that, you may need to remove all your mods, and re-add them one-by-one until you've narrowed down the actual culprit of the crash.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.