Bobthebird

Xbox one ksp won't go to space center or save

Question

Bobthebird    9

So, in ksp on xbox one I have had a lot of fun even with the many troubles of the game on console. But, I almost always seem to have trouble with it. Many times I find myself 20 minutes into a mission when I try to quicksave, but can't. I then try to go to the space center, but this is also impossible, it shows that I click the buttons, but doesn't do anything. I then have to revert to my mates save and restart the mission. I have found this even more annoying recently because I am on my first mission to duna in my current career mode, I have a quicksave about 5 days before the encounter and can revert to it every time this happens, but I have gotten a duna encounter about 20 times now, and every time it goes into this state where I will lose all progress on anything I do. I would really like some help on this, because I can't progress in the game at all now.

9 answers to this question

Vanamonde    6216

Every post in this thread which was not attempting to help the OP has been removed. And there were a lot of them. 

If you have no help to offer, don't post here. If the console version is of no interest to you, then why even visit this subforum? And if you dislike people who play the same game you do just because they play on a different platform, then take that attitude to another forum, because it is not welcome here. 

DunaManiac    57

I would close KSP and come back. I hope this helps!

Bobthebird    9
14 minutes ago, DunaManiac said:

I would close KSP and come back. I hope this helps!

I've tried this and it doesn't seem to make much if a difference, except I've found that if i don't do any time warping it seems to help a bit.

DunaManiac    57

Have you tried reloading?

Bobthebird    9
43 minutes ago, DunaManiac said:

Have you tried reloading?

Yes, I have been having this problem for weeks now. It fixes the problem when I reload the game, but then I lose any progress from the last save. 

Finno12307    4

I understand your frustration dude, I really am losing hope with this new update it's taking a long time but it will be worth it, a masterpiece takes time to perfect. I really hope you find a way to fix your problem man.

Bobthebird    9
31 minutes ago, Finno12307 said:

I understand your frustration dude, I really am losing hope with this new update it's taking a long time but it will be worth it, a masterpiece takes time to perfect. I really hope you find a way to fix your problem man.

Yeah, I'll find a way to manage it.

Thanks for putting this thread to rest (for now), @Vanamonde. And I apologize for getting myself tangled in a flame war. I should've known better than that. :rolleyes:

Geonovast    166

Cloud storage issue maybe?  Can you enable / disable cloud saves on the One like you can on the 360?

I've had issues with cloud saves before.  Like deleting my entire save history for one game during sync.  If you can, try disabling cloud saves and see if it makes a difference.