Game is not playable!

So, in ksp on xbox one I have had a lot of fun even with the many troubles of the game on console. But, I almost always seem to have trouble with it. Many times I find myself 20 minutes into a mission when I try to quicksave, but can't. I then try to go to the space center, but this is also impossible, it shows that I click the buttons, but doesn't do anything. I then have to revert to my mates save and restart the mission. I have found this even more annoying recently because I am on my first mission to duna in my current career mode, I have a quicksave about 5 days before the encounter and can revert to it every time this happens, but I have gotten a duna encounter about 20 times now, and every time it goes into this state where I will lose all progress on anything I do. I would really like some help on this, because I can't progress in the game at all now.

31 minutes ago, Finno12307 said:

I understand your frustration dude, I really am losing hope with this new update it's taking a long time but it will be worth it, a masterpiece takes time to perfect. I really hope you find a way to fix your problem man.

Yeah, I'll find a way to manage it.

• 3 weeks later...

Every post in this thread which was not attempting to help the OP has been removed. And there were a lot of them. 

If you have no help to offer, don't post here. If the console version is of no interest to you, then why even visit this subforum? And if you dislike people who play the same game you do just because they play on a different platform, then take that attitude to another forum, because it is not welcome here. 

Cloud storage issue maybe?  Can you enable / disable cloud saves on the One like you can on the 360?

I've had issues with cloud saves before.  Like deleting my entire save history for one game during sync.  If you can, try disabling cloud saves and see if it makes a difference.

• 1 month later...

So, I was having issues with the Xbox one version of ksp and I started a thread about the problem. There have been no solutions to the problem though (I'm not going into detail about the problem, see my other post), so I have been literally unable to progress in the game. I just want to know if it is possible to get the game on PC instead without buying it (full price at least) so I can actually PLAY THE GAME I PAYED FOR. Thank you.

23 hours ago, Bobthebird said:

That's not what I'm asking for, Squad earns the money I pay for either platform. If they wanted to, they could give the game away to anybody they wanted, on any platform, to any account. Steam and Xbox don't need to be part of it at all.

That's not how anything of selling a game works. Have you ever bought a game where you got 3 disks, one for PC, one for Xbox and one for PlayStation? There goes different effort into the different platforms, it's all a different license key. When having a license that works on Xbox, Playstation and PC, it's just encouraging theft and a loss in profit. That's one of the many reasons why the license isn't multi-platform. Steam and Xbox do need to be part of it all. (or whatever platform is used.) Almost ever game works through such platform as steam, origin, etc. 

Of course I do understand that it's frustrating that you bought a game that doesn't work well.. Maybe there will be an exchange, that you can trade the Xbox version for pc, but I doubt it. 
For the console players it's just waiting for the next release that should be stable and working. When you really want the key on PC, your best bet is to wait for a sale deal. Sell the Xbox key on a site, G2A.com for instance. 

Yea, I get all of that, I'm just saying that because of how bad the console ports are, Squad should have a way to apply for either a partial refund or for the PC version of the game. Just leaving us with a terribly buggy and unplayable game without making up for it makes it seem like they really don't care about the console players. But, since they won't do anything to help someone like me, I decided to buy the game for PC while it's on sale, so I'm leaving this forum for good. 

11 hours ago, Bobthebird said:

Yea, I get all of that, I'm just saying that because of how bad the console ports are, Squad should have a way to apply for either a partial refund or for the PC version of the game.  

Yep, this part is true indeed. This way people can get scared away.

11 hours ago, Bobthebird said:

Just leaving us with a terribly buggy and unplayable game without making up for it makes it seem like they really don't care about the console players. But, since they won't do anything to help someone like me, I decided to buy the game for PC while it's on sale, so I'm leaving this forum for good. 

They are working on it and are sorry for how the game is now on console, they didn't want to have it this way too. Their full priority is on the consoles right now.
Anyway, glad you bought the PC version for yourself instead of leaving the whole game :) , PC gives you the change to add mods you'll never want to play without ever again, I mean, this are the beautypics that let you never quit KSP:

Spoiler

CyNLfRB.png

JJuHvQF.jpg

lyoz73R.jpg

The mods are quickly accessible via the forums, so if your interests are there, I would say; stick around here for some time and try some awesome mods. :)
Plus, the KSP-community is one of the pleasant ones compared to the other games. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.