Minecraft texture pack

ModerndayLink

1 hour ago, Benjamin Kerman said:

So how hard is it to make a MC mod?

Texture packs? You need little more than access to MS Paint (or a better editor of course) and a copy of the textures.

Granted it was years ago and things may have changed, but back in the day all textures in the game were in a huge image and you could just edit it.

4 hours ago, 5thHorseman said:

things may have changed, but back in the day all textures in the game were in a huge image

oh they have definitely changed they are no longer in a huge image, in fact it is a lot more organized than before. at least in 1.12

Texture packs? You need little more than access to MS Paint (or a better editor of course) and a copy of the textures

yep, I used gimp

you could just edit it.

you can still edit it very easily, they are all just individual files now. makes it easier to find the texture you are trying to edit

6 hours ago, Benjamin Kerman said:

So how hard is it to make a MC mod?

I think you are mixing up mods and resourse packs. I have never made a mod.

although, its not really hard, all you really need is a good editing program, and a 1.12 texture pack. although a few textures are a little hard to get to look the way you want.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.