[1.3.X -> 1.6.X] Other_Worlds Star Pack Reboot | Redoing the whole system again!

Pkmniako

Getting close to finishing it. So excited! I'm currently doing the probably most complex part, but it's not as big as the rest.

For those who have been reading the forum and/or the discord chats where I talk, I come with a little present. Nothing very big, but hopefuly charming enough. (Use Z/X/Arrows to navigate)

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/18/2023 at 9:44 PM, Pkmniako said:

The mod is very, very near completion, so I guess it's the time to be excited.

Question: I have a career save with this and OPM and im at a point where i can start sending probes with FFT. Should i wait until the release of the new version before sending stuff there?

Also OPM is incompatible with the newest version of Scatterer. Will this be a problem where the newer Cercani will be incompatible with old Scatterer so also incompatible with OPM by proxy?

On 1/22/2023 at 5:01 PM, EnderiumSmith said:

Question: I have a career save with this and OPM and im at a point where i can start sending probes with FFT. Should i wait until the release of the new version before sending stuff there?

Also OPM is incompatible with the newest version of Scatterer. Will this be a problem where the newer Cercani will be incompatible with old Scatterer so also incompatible with OPM by proxy?

Yes, it is compatible with OPM. And regarding scatterer, it uses configuration files for the latests versions of the mod.

You also might want to wait a bit for the new version. Though the differences in stuff like orbits and masses are barely there, there's some that could still affect the savefile.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't said it here, but release is going to be tomorrow unless I find a big bug that has to be fixed. I will make a new forum post for it, finally in the addon releases section. Don't ask about the specific hour, I have no idea either.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.