Need to find a mod

twizzy_main

Hey guys, can you help me? Since the introduction of Commnet in KSP 1.2 I am looking for a mod that lets me say to a probe: "Do this action (for example Retro-burn) in 30 minutes".

This is because I often have the problem that I can't circularize my orbit because I am not connected to KSC because the planet is in my way. Are there any mods that let me do this?

Edited by le_JEW

You can try MechJeb. It's a De facto autopiloting mod for KSP

Here's the link:

forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/154834-130-anatid-robotics-mumech-mechjeb-autopilot-261-27-may-2017

Edited by ARS

3 hours ago, le_JEW said:

Hey guys, can you help me? Since the introduction of Commnet in KSP 1.2 I am looking for a mod that lets me say to a probe: "Do this action (for example Retro-burn) in 30 minutes".

This is because I often have the problem that I can't circularize my orbit because I am not connected to KSC because the planet is in my way. Are there any mods that let me do this?

Depending on your difficulty settings, you can have partial control of probes, if signal is lost (Settings - Game Difficulty - Advanced - CommNet Options - Require Signal for Control must be unchecked). This means, that you can use SAS and it's functions (Hold, Prograde, Retrograde etc.) and throttle to full power. If you have probe core, which can hold retrograde or if you orient it before signal lost to the right direction, you can circularize.

RemoteTech replaces the stock commnet, and brings more antennas, a slightly different and arguably more realistic mechanic, and (optional) speed of light delay. It also has the Flight Computer, a fairly advanced sequencer that will let you schedule all sorts of actions to happen at future times, and even integrates nicely with KAC.

5 minutes ago, stibbons said:

RemoteTech replaces the stock commnet, and brings more antennas, a slightly different and arguably more realistic mechanic, and (optional) speed of light delay. It also has the Flight Computer, a fairly advanced sequencer that will let you schedule all sorts of actions to happen at future times, and even integrates nicely with KAC.

5 minutes ago, stibbons said:

integrates nicely with KAC.

Think you mean KOS

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.