Seeking science notification mod

DerekL1963

Dang, there are so many mods, so hard to keep track... :)   Anyhow, I'm pretty sure I saw a mod the other day that would alert you to science being available (but does not auto perform experiments).  Am I crazy or does anyone know of such a mod?

1 hour ago, DerekL1963 said:

[x] Science is cool (and in use), but thought I saw one with a more compact display based on the instruments onboard the vehicle.

Maybe experiment tracker ? The last comnent of the author about an update to 1.3 was that after a few tests it should be released. But he also made very clear his time for this is very scarce , his words:

This was something I developed on my spare time during summer break. I am working on my bachelor thesis right now and studying cs has been very stressful the past year. The mod is not dead but I can't spare any time for now, sorry.

33 minutes ago, Jas0n said:

That was part of a mod called science alert.

It's now included in [x] science. It's accessible by the second button added by [x]science.

Second as in right-click (for those who have it).

Took me a while to figure that out myself :/

(Reading the docs is considered cheating ...)

2 hours ago, DerekL1963 said:

[x] Science is cool (and in use), but thought I saw one with a more compact display based on the instruments onboard the vehicle.

[x] Science! has two different windows.  One is opened by clicking the "X" icon, and the other in opened by clicking the icon with the waypoint symbol.  The latter brings up the small window that provides the science alerts.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.