Sign in to follow this  
mavric1298

Contracts appearing/disappearing

Question

So what started with accepting a contract - and in the middle of the mission it randomly failing, I've discovered something really strange going on with my contracts.  While in Mission Control, I can watch as contracts flicker as available and then disappear.  Running a TON of mods, and this seems to randomly have started recently, and hasn't been an issue in the past.  Mods effecting contracts; contract configurator, all the contract packs , contract parser, contract reward modifier, and the SETI pack.  

Anyone seen anything like this before? 

2 answers to this question

Well, I've seen Contract Configurator change which contracts are available as I look at them before, if that's what you're asking. Never bothered me, but it happens.

Now, do contracts you have accepted disappear, too? That would be a problem.

Posted (edited)

Once accepted they don't disappear, they totally randomly fail.  Half the time before I'm even out of the VAB - I'll suddenly for example have tourists disappear, or mid flight.  While I'm clicked on contracts as well in mission control the screen showing the contract contents will go blank the come back as well.  All sorts of funny business

Edited by mavric1298