Solar Panels focus the wrong star

Hey,

I got a problem with the solar panels. While I am in the SOI of the sun 2 of my 6 1x6 solar arrays point towards the star from the "Extrasolar Planets byond Kerbol" mod. As I removed the mod everything worked fine again but I would like to play with the mod. How can I point the solar panels towards the sun?

My mods installed:

-Background Resources, BetterBurn Time, BetterTimeWarpContinued, Community Category Kit, Community Resource Pack, Community Tech Tree, Contract Configurator, Multiple Contract Packs, DMagic Orbital Sience, EVS, Extrasolar Planets Byond Kerbol, Filter Extensions, Hide Empty Tech Tree Nodes, Interstellar Fuel Switch, Interstellar Fuel Switch Core, Kerbal Alarm Clock, KAS, KER, KIS, Kerbal Planetary Base System, Kopernicus, AVC, Interstellar Extended, MechJeb 2, Modular Flight Integrator, Module Manager, Precise Maneuver, Progress Parser, RasterProp Monitor, Remote Tech, SCAN Sat, Toolbar, Toomanyorbits, TweakScale, Universal Storage, Outer Planets Mod

KSP version 1.3 and no other issues that that bug with the solar panels

Installed via CKAN

I have this same problem and I found that either rotating your spacecraft so fast that it cannot track the other star (Valentine) works. I guess the panels just face the star that is easiest to point at. You can also go into the tracking station and timewarp so that when you get back the panels will be facing nearer to Kerbol than Valentine so they orient themselves towards Kerbol instead. I just discovered this problem too so I haven't found any permanent fixes yet.

Edit: I imagine if you have retractable solar panels that would make orienting their electronic surface towards Kerbol much easier too.

Edited by Dashman01134
Additional Idea

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.