My grandfather visited Hollow Earth in 1952. He took a picture.

MedwedianPresident

17 minutes ago, TheKosmonaut said:

Oh... I could only find clips, what is the site exactly? 

http://www.fractalfield.com/zeitlin/EndEnchantment/Secret3.html

Actually, turns out that he is calling the Inner Earth Salim. Never told me for some reason...we only spoke of Agartha, Hollow or Inner Earth.

I will ask him why he renamed it. Note that he claims to be in contact with Reptilians while my grandfather even denied their existence.

Edited by MedwedianPresident

22 minutes ago, MedwedianPresident said:

I will ask him why he renamed it. Note that he claims to be in contact with Reptilians while my grandfather even denied their existence.

Yeah, the idea of reptilians is ridiculous. 

26 minutes ago, MedwedianPresident said:

http://www.fractalfield.com/zeitlin/EndEnchantment/Secret3.html

Actually, turns out that he is calling the Inner Earth Salim. Never told me for some reason...we only spoke of Agartha, Hollow or Inner Earth.

Ah, it was nice, but now you're overdoing it ... :-)

Were there no Morlocks ?

Edited by Green Baron

It's... quite interesting the persons that made these "works" and their "intersection" with "mainstream science" : SETI.

But even so, these are apparently pulling from air. Not to discredit them completely (except for one french) - but their weird ideas seems as random as this accidental inscription lookalike.

Also, the story is as plausible as landing in a remote soviet town or sonething. Magnetic pole is quite near Canada, and the "journeys" they took was in a time when navigation is hard and imprecise.

It's as entertaining as the bermuda triangle story.

Edited by YNM

28 minutes ago, Majorjim! said:

How, exactly, did he calculate his latitude 'underground'?

By "85 degrees northern latitude", I mean the latitude OVERGROUND at which the curvature starts.

The latitude underground can be calculated using various reference points such as mountain ranges that are on the opposite side of the inner surface.

54 minutes ago, Green Baron said:

Ah, it was nice, but now you're overdoing it ... :-)

Were there no Morlocks ?

Why are you not taking me seriously? Morlocks are a fictional construct and have nothing to do with the Hollow Earth. What I am telling you is non-fictional.

10 minutes ago, MedwedianPresident said:

Why are you not taking me seriously?

Nice try :-)

Inner dynamics of the earth, gravitation, seismics ...

Oh, btw., i've flown the polar route once, Dubai/LA. No hole there :-)

Edit: as a passenger, of course.

Edited by Green Baron

Just now, MedwedianPresident said:

The latitude underground can be calculated using various reference points such as mountain ranges that are on the opposite side of the inner surface.

How? You cannot calculate Latitude from using unknown reference points. The part he was in was unmapped surely.

14 minutes ago, Majorjim! said:

How? You cannot calculate Latitude from using unknown reference points. The part he was in was unmapped surely.

He was not the first person to visit Agartha. The Germans did so, even before Byrd. They even had a small submarine base, if I recall correctly. However, they left Agartha in 1944.

Antarctic-Map-400x240.jpg

A Kriegsmarine map from 1942 showing the Antarctic entrance. My granddad used a similar one for the North Pole. He got it from a German pilot whom he shot down over England; they became friends after the war.

And you did not see the hole because the North Pole is a no-fly area and no plane goes over 82 degrees northern latitude. Anybody who sees one of the holes (military pilots, polar researchers or astronauts) are not allowed to speak about it.

Edited by MedwedianPresident

1 hour ago, MedwedianPresident said:

What I am telling you is non-fictional.

*sigh* I'm sorry, but it's not.

I honestly don't know if you're having fun, of if you actually believe this nonsense, if it's an actual story your grandfather told you (which doesn't make it true. Hint: it's not), or even if your grandfather believes this nonsense. 

But, trust me. Nonsense it is.

Edited by monstah

3 minutes ago, MedwedianPresident said:

And you did not see the hole because the North Pole is a no-fly area and no plane goes over 82 degrees northern latitude. Anybody who sees one of the holes (military pilots, polar researchers or astronauts) are not allowed to speak about it.

Thread's over, folks. Yall have better things to do than this. 

Aurora? Hmmmmmaybe. But that squiggly bit in the upper right corner? That definitely is a tentacle of Our Noodly Overlord - The One, The Mighty, The Flying Spaghetti Monster! Praise The Holy Collander - for we've found His Pastyness abode!

I'm so, so sorry :sticktongue:

2 minutes ago, Scotius said:

Aurora? Hmmmmmaybe. But that squiggly bit in the upper right corner? That definitely is a tentacle of Our Noodly Overlord - The One, The Mighty, The Flying Spaghetti Monster! Praise The Holy Collander - for we've found His Pastyness abode!

I'm so, so sorry :sticktongue:

And so you should be, referring to Him as 'His Pastyness'. Such a title is reserved for the deity of all that is savoury and pastry encased, the great Cor'Nishpasty (may His shortening never grow too short.)

Sorry - I couldn't resist either. :) 

58 minutes ago, Green Baron said:

These cuneiforms are actually long deciphered. Mostly official stuff, like storage records, law publications, stuff like that ...

Sorry couldn't resist ... :-)

The background is actual cuneiform. The object talked comes later in the page - quite clearly something ripped off, and is purely accidental.

--------

@ OP : do you want to be taken seriously ?

Lock thread.

Or, do you want me to smash bash every piece of info you have ? That cost time, my time isn't worth that much. But here's a teaser.

"Everything points to Ur" sorry, PIE.

"Planes don't go over 82 deg" oh for whatever's sake. XB-70 was designed to specifically overfly it. In the near future we can see flights going the "short way" from one side of the equator to the other. Northwest passage. Even Top Gear went there. The video I gave just massively slays it because they're all normal civillians and won't tell much lies.

"Kriegsmarine-" nope, not in world wars.

Even the notice "we went there" is just absurd. Note the video I posted before about the massive uncertainty of who actually came there. It's probably the same. They're misleaded. The northermost islands are weird shaped and weird fitted indeed. Maybe that's what they see instead. It's just a no go mate.

Your grandad doesn't go anywhere - he is dead. My condolences.

Enough. It's clear the OP isn't writing this for fiction. Either they're actually trying to convince us of something that not only lacks scientific evidence, but goes against it (forbidden by 2.2h), or this is a disguised role play thread (forbidden by 2.2j).

And, as I write this post, I get a notification of this:

3 minutes ago, MedwedianPresident said:

XB-70 was a Military airplane. Anybody who flew in it kept their mouths shut.

Which undeniably puts this into conspiracy theory, 2.2h.

Hollow Earth does not exist, people fly over the poles, and this thread is locked.