There is a Zombie apocalypse. You only have your profile picture to protect you. How do you fare?

Ultimate Steve

Crap, and I was just about to change it to something reasonable. :P 

22 hours ago, UnionPacific1983WP said:

I have a train. Just run over all the zombies until fuel starts running low, in which case there's probably weapons in one of the train's 100+ cars to defend myself while I refuel the locomotives.

Cept mines is a steam-electric-rover-offtrack 4000 class, could probs use solar panels to recharge it up quick n easy.

You might say "that's just a Rubik's Cube how are you going to do anything with that?" but I'll tell you this particular cube is over 6 meters wide and made of metal and rocket parts. So, with a little machining and engineering, I could make tools and other things out of the parts.

My trusted Drawn-By-Myself-Kerbin profile pic will roll over them. And if it doesn't, I'll just hide somewhere at Kerbin.

On ‎11‎-‎8‎-‎2017 at 4:45 AM, IncongruousGoat said:

Well, I've got a steam engine, which lets me... start the industrial revolution again?

Honestly, this doesn't end well for me.

Thomas the Tank engine returns lmao

40 minutes ago, Confused Scientist said:

I guess there were zombies in the plane.

... before the crew has thrown him out. (See the pic.)
Now, the first space zombie wearing a spacesuit is orbiting round the Duna, trying to catch everything approaching to him from nearby orbits.

Offtop.
There were zombies in spacesuits in Last Days on Mars. But on ground.

Edited by kerbiloid

I'm on The moon (that's totally not just superimposed on, shut up) , so I'll just wait out the apocalypse 

Edited by Guest

11 hours ago, Leftykap said:

I'm on The moon (that's totally not just superimposed on, shut up) , so I'll just wait out the apocalypse 

Me too! I'll just canabalize my rocket aaaaaannnd....

An Power rig, drill, pod, and ISRU. Infinite LS, missiles annnnnnnd...

Goody, Goody! I found Zombie killing Microbes...

launching...

[Zombie apocalypse over]

Well I'm skimming by the sun in a plane at impossible speeds and temperatures... but when I took this I had unbreakable joints and no overheating on so I'm all good, the zombies don't stand a chance however!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.