There is a Zombie apocalypse. You only have your profile picture to protect you. How do you fare?

Ultimate Steve

In fact nobody of us will get into zombocalypse.

Because it's an axiom: characters of zombie movies have never watched zombie movies.
Walking deads are always a surprise for them, and they mostly don't know the word "zombie". They think out different terms.

On 10/22/2017 at 10:35 AM, Earthlinger said:

I have.....a gas mask.

Um....

Halp

Well, now you've changed your picture. You're screwed- in an ideal situation, you'd have Cananada's military to protect you. But...

Spoiler

Canada isn't real.

Oooh, yay. 

Jeb can take me to the Mun, and we’ll live there for the rest of our lives.

Oh wait. The R&D people are zombies too.

Let’s hope Jeb is as good at piloting as he is a scientist.

Edited by Ho Lam Kerman

• 2 weeks later...

The hypernova in my profile pic obliterates the zombies!

and me...and Earth...and any solar system within 10 light years.

love.  I didn't loveing say 'love' I said love. BALLS. Mother of loveing excrementsty crappy krakening loveing god! I SAID love!

Edited by SiriusRocketry
censorship is against soviet values. Help the man swear! AAARGH love

Well, now that my profile is changed, i think that no zombie will be able to touch me, partly because of the fact that they are horrified by my incredibly crappy self-portrait.

Spoiler

I think my powers as an omnipotent evil space robot emperor would work better...

Edited by Fraston

I am completely defenseless.... Maybe I can dazzle them with my beauty? :DI dunno, it has never worked on humans before... or any living being, for that matter... :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2018 at 8:43 AM, Kernel Kraken said:

But Jeb is a BadS! He'd blow the zambies to the moon!

Valentina would probably work better. Jeb's gotten freaked out a whole lot when I put him on a mission. I haven't tried his sister though...

On 7/24/2018 at 9:56 AM, HansonKerman said:

Valentina would probably work better. Jeb's gotten freaked out a whole lot when I put him on a mission. I haven't tried his sister though...

I'm not sure what kind of missions you send him on but he is literally programmed to be fearless. What did you do?

On 7/23/2018 at 8:26 AM, Gargamel said:

Living on a submarine should work out pretty well, as long as we dispose of the dead quickly enough. 

Of course you will. A fish diet soon gets too tame.

On 7/23/2018 at 8:16 AM, UnionPacific1983WP said:

a girl with an incredibly powerful sword who just slayed seven other goddesses with that sword.

On 7/23/2018 at 9:01 AM, Lilithvia said:

An adventurer/Death Knight from Azeroth who just defeated three titans

Then they will fight, and one of them becomes a megazombie.

My profile photo is a mining spacecraft form a videogame called eve online. I think I would fare pretty well considering that:

• Eve online is set in another galaxy so I'm pretty far away from said zombies
  • Spacecraft in eve online can travel at several AU per second(please don't attack me for bad science)
  • Eve online has more to explain the respawn mechanic, making me effectively immortal(once again please don't attack me for bad science)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.