There is a Zombie apocalypse. You only have your profile picture to protect you. How do you fare?

Ultimate Steve

Lets see here......The profile pic is from a space demon who can spam ultra swords,throw energy spheres or whatever they are and he can summon black holes....

Yeah i dont know if i can survive....

Edited by KerbolExplorer
Turns out the energy spheres are called magic spheres

Using Tylo's gravity to create massive tidal wave on the planet, or grab the Star Sunglasses to become Simon The Digger and reverse infected people to their initial state.

My profile picture is just a crab. Or is it?

It can be taken one of 3 ways:

1: It´s the Sand Crab enemy. This is not a good thing, Because the sand crab is from a zombie game as part of the summer event. They can jump quickly and trip you when they touch you, Dealing 10 damage.

2: It is the most likely thing: The MiniCrab mount. You can ride it whenever you want, Becuase you can summon it whenever you want! There´s a small cooldown to summoning it, But it goes faster than walking! Very useful. Unfortunately, I´m a picky eater. This makes anything that helps worthless due to the fact that I won´t eat anything that´s not Popcorn, Pizza, Or chips. Oh boy...

3: The worst possible thing: The King Crab 2 Boss. It can summon a rain of flaming rocks from a volcano that explode upon contact with the ground, Summon Sand Crabs, AND cause nearby sand to be launched upward quickly. King Crab 2 also has 300000 HP. Instant doom, Unless it´s on my side (0.01 chance).

I won´t survive!

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1 hour ago, adsii1970 said:

Interesting, to say the least. Inchworm wearing a Mardi Gras themed hat. And after Mardi Gras in New Orleans, zombies are the least of anyone's fears!

Even though being hungover is pretty much being like a zombie

• 3 months later...

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 9:21 AM, SuperMiiBrother said:

My profile picture is just a crab. Or is it?

It can be taken one of 3 ways:

1: It´s the Sand Crab enemy. This is not a good thing, Because the sand crab is from a zombie game as part of the summer event. They can jump quickly and trip you when they touch you, Dealing 10 damage.

2: It is the most likely thing: The MiniCrab mount. You can ride it whenever you want, Becuase you can summon it whenever you want! There´s a small cooldown to summoning it, But it goes faster than walking! Very useful. Unfortunately, I´m a picky eater. This makes anything that helps worthless due to the fact that I won´t eat anything that´s not Popcorn, Pizza, Or chips. Oh boy...

3: The worst possible thing: The King Crab 2 Boss. It can summon a rain of flaming rocks from a volcano that explode upon contact with the ground, Summon Sand Crabs, AND cause nearby sand to be launched upward quickly. King Crab 2 also has 300000 HP. Instant doom, Unless it´s on my side (0.01 chance).

I won´t survive!

But, on the first page it says that it is on your side, so the king crab 2 boss WOULD be on your side

My profile pic is a falcon 9 with crew dragon on top. I could fly to the ISS... And also I could maybe take crew dragon and shove it on a falcon heavy... TAKE A LOOK AT THE, LAW-KERBAL, BEATING UP THE WRONG GUY, OH KERBAL, WONDER IF HE'LL EVER KNOW... SHE'S IN THE BEST SELLING SHOWWWW... IS THERE LIFE ON DUUUUUUUNAA

8 hours ago, Space Nerd said:

I got this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_the_Earth_Smiled

So I will just kill the zombies with Saturn.

I will be more than fine.

Flinging the larger clumps from its rings would be a valid tactic.

———————

*Looks at PFP* 

It’s Sagume Kishin with fireworks in the background because I can’t be bothered to change it to something a little less Touhou right now.

This can go a few ways.

Sagume’s main method of attack in LoLK is throwing flying yin-yang enemies that shoot huge clumps of bullets. She seems to have a massive (if not entirely infinite) supply of them, just like every other Touhou character has a huge stock of bullets. Throughout her stage, these yin-yang enemies shoot copious amounts of lasers, arc from the top right trailing projectiles like comets, fire massive projectiles straight at you, so on so forth. Since being hit with danmaku creates physical bruises and lacerations, the zombies are in very hot water if she decides to throw spellcard rules out the window.

Her other method of attack (only ever really seen in her final spell) is creating absolutely stupid amounts of lasers from simply flapping her single wing with force. Combined with the seeming innate Touhou character ability to fly without any effort, this would be a huge headache for zombies. Just imagine looking up to the sky and seeing a literal deluge of yellow beams arcing outward from some hidden point. It would be like Smash Ultimate’s World of Light 2, electric boogaloo.

Sagume could simply utter a cleverly worded future-tense statement, possibly like “The zombie apocalypse will persist even the next 20 seconds” and some cosmic happening will alter fate to deny the existence of the zombies.

Touhou characters are broken in these scenarios I tell you, I could name several that could just end the fiasco then and there.

Edited by Fraston
2 spacing issues in this block of text LOL

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.