There is a Zombie apocalypse. You only have your profile picture to protect you. How do you fare?

Ultimate Steve

On 9/6/2020 at 7:42 AM, GuessingEveryDay said:

I have the entirety of Florida and its guns to help me. And a rocket that's big as Florida... I think I'll be fine.

Or, be true to the way of the Florida man, and create a war hammer out of bud light cans.

Edited by Lewie

Who said you had to empty the bud can first ? They're heavier and deliver more energy on impact if it's full. Also, if you shake them enough and you find a way to pierce the can on demand, to let the beer evacuate from the hammer, you'll have a fuel (kinda) propelled hammer to strike at zombies.

But yeah, you'll do fine.

Me ? not so much. I mean, farting rainbow in the sky while singing a weird song does not sounds like a good survival strategy. But then, maybe I can became a zombie leader somehow ?

• 2 weeks later...

I have an F-14. I'd be fine until I need to refuel. I don't know where the refueling connections are for the 14......... So I am fine for a while.

On 9/12/2020 at 12:37 AM, MarsBy2024OrBust said:

I am Kenobi, which means i have the high ground.

It's over zombies, I have the high ground!

On 9/6/2020 at 9:51 AM, The Doodling Astronaut said:

I am on Mars with the Viking 1 lander. so I should be fine too!

With my new profile pic. I think I might be fare off to with a spacesuit to protect myself along with the flashing colors to hurt the zombie eyes.

Earth is quote-unquote impure, so she would have to get to the moon so no help there. Unless one can strike up a “state of the world” conversation before they hit the road.

Also, surely the lunar capital has the power to deorbit the moon, so uh... Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask but you want the moon to crash?

Discussing the practical applications to the powers of Touhou characters lead to canned doomsday, there are no two ways about it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.