Is there a way to hide specific craft in map mode?

Let's imagine a situation where you have lots of things orbiting around Minmus. Everything is in roughly the same orbital radius. Is there a way (mod?) to somehow hide specific vessels or stations vs. all of a certain type from the tracking station?

EDIT: This looks like it fits the bill:

Edited by Kurld

I'm sure there's a mod for it (there usually is), but I don't know offhand. However, you can label a ship anything you want. If you change the ships you want to hide, to say relays or debris or something else you normally hide, it will keep them out of your way. And as long as you don't change the vessel's name, just it's icon, you won't delete it by accident later and can easily find it in the tracking station.

You already have the stock answer. Since you also asked about mods:

Haystack Continued (last built for 1.2.1, but it's reported to work for 1.3.0)

It doesn't hide, but it allows you to pick a ship to switch to from a list

There is (was?) one other mod with similar functionality, VesselSwitcher I think the name is, but I can't find its thread.

Edited by swjr-swis
edit

Was about to suggest a look at haystak. @swjr-swis was quicker. (I don't use it, but seems like what better fit the request)

For the purpose of locating a specific vessel I sometimes rely ob KER target selector function to choose the target in a list and then switch to or view in TS. There is better (mod) ways, this just happens to use a mod I already have for other purposes.

Thanks folks. I already do the re-tagging things sometimes.  It hadn't occurred to me to use KERs select target feature.  I'll take a look at haystack.

Edited by Kurld
clarity

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.