International Space Foundation | Making Satellites to monitor the Earth.

KerbinNation

Hello! You might ask to yourself, "What is this humble post I have come across?" Well, the ISF is a branch of the Kerrbal Fan Group "ISEA" that is planning to launch 7 3U CubeSats into space. You may ask, "But Kerbin, how are you gonna get them up there? Don't rocket launches cost alot?"   Well, they sure do! That's why we partnered with Cloud Aerospace, who I assume you all know. Initially for there first flight, they were gonna have a dummy payload, but then we approached them and asked if we use that space, and they said sure!

Now, you might why I'm posting this on the forums. I'm doing this, because we need more people. Doesn't matter if you're a engineer or just like space, if you know how to look for parts, or, know how to assemble CubeSats, or, know the basics of PR, you're invited! Just send me a PM if you want to join, and I'll handle the rest.

Purpose of Sats

The main goal of these satellites is to monitor the Earth's Surface for signs of climate change. In-order for this, we are going to have it put in a sun synchronous orbit around the world.

Jobs Available

Marketing:

PR Head

PR

Art

Engineering:

Engineering Head

Scripting

Edited by KerbinNation

Most of us are spread across either the US, or Canada, so we can't get the group together before launch. We're planning to have 1 or 2 people assemble the CubeSats, a couple more manage the Kickstarter, and 1 or 2 develop the script for it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.