Gundam Flying Vehicles! [0.16 stock]

Here are a handful of vehicles from the Gundam cartoon series. These are pretty rough and mostly made just to look like the do in the show, but most of them do fly.

I've uploaded some screenshots to a gallery for easy viewing, right here - http://imgur.com/a/XBPeM#0

Here's what they are:

FF-X7 Core Fighter (Mobile Suit Gundam 0079) D/L LINK - Can achieve flight! Needs to be landed at high speed but has a parachute on the rear for safer stopping. I wouldn't recommend using the landing gear brakes.

FF-X7-Bst Core Booster (MSG0079) D/L LINK - Sadly I could not get this design off the runway and others that have tested it have said they were also unable to modify it to get it off the ground. But it looks cool and also has a modified Core Fighter with liquid fuel rocket engines and RCS modules, if you ever get it into orbit.

DFA-03 Dopp (MSG0079) D/L LINK - Zeon fighter jet. Flies well enough. Jet engines aren't powerful enough to get it off the ground which is why it has the liquid rocket engines installed.

G-Fighter (MSG0079) D/L LINK - Actually works remarkably well considering it is a giant sideways toaster. Can be landed reasonably safely with the parachute but using the brakes will cause it to explode.

FX-550 Sky Grasper (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED) D/L LINK - This one is unable to fly with its present design. Simply doesn't get enough lift no matter what engines you throw in the back.

Thanks for looking!

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.