[1.3.X] ULA Vulcan rocket parts pack

Superpenguin160

On 01/10/2017 at 2:08 PM, apastron said:

Was anyone who has the black tank problem found a fix?   I searched everywhere for duplicate instances of Firespitter and can't find one...

That's weird, can you tell me if you used the firespitter that came with the download?

And do you have hangar extender, kerbal reusability expansion or something that uses firespitter installed?

And you can also delete the firespitter config

Edited by Superpenguin160

On 10/2/2017 at 2:11 AM, Superpenguin160 said:

That's weird, can you tell me if you used the firespitter that came with the download?

And do you have hangar extender, kerbal reusability expansion or something that uses firespitter installed?

And you can also delete the firespitter config in the compatibility folder

Yes, I am using the FS that came with the download.   I'm not using either of the mods you mentioned.   There are no other mods I can find that use FS, and the only other FS file I can find is in the TweakScale folder (FireSpitter_TweakScale.cfg).   I couldn't find a FS config file in the compatibility folder.   On a hunch, I started a new sandbox mode game, but still no luck...

Edited by apastron
Added a new thought.

On 11/10/2017 at 5:04 PM, romanasul said:

Any chance for a Realism Overhaul config?

Blue Origin doesn't give that many details so I would have to guess everything of the engine. The Vulcan is also still under development so it would be hard to make a RSS version.

@apastron I am trying to update the mod for 1.3.1 and instead of firespitter I am now trying interstellar fuel switch for the texture switching.

3 hours ago, Superpenguin160 said:

Blue Origin doesn't give that many details so I would have to guess everything of the engine. The Vulcan is also still under development so it would be hard to make a RSS version.

@apastron I am trying to update the mod for 1.3.1 and instead of firespitter I am now trying interstellar fuel switch for the texture switching.

much better choice!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, mrtagnan said:

How do I fix the black tank issue? 

I thought it was gone:/

I haven't found the problem as of now so you'll have to do it with some simple solutions. The problem probably has to do something with mod conflict because it works for me. But first a question: do you have B9partswitch installed? If not you'll have to install it. When it is installed you have a few solutions:

First of all delete B9partswitch (do not do this when other mods require this mod)

Secondly if the first solution is not working delete the second texture so not the flag but the orange texture.

If that's not working delete the b9textureswitch module inside the config, that'll definitely help.

Just one question: can you give me your mod list? Than I can look for the problem and hopefully solve it for once and for all.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2018 at 7:38 PM, mrtagnan said:

How do I fix the black tank issue? 

On 1/23/2018 at 2:41 AM, Superpenguin160 said:

I thought it was gone:/

I've been having the same issue but it's definitely a mod conflict as the texture is fine with a clean install with only this and other required mods. I think it might be real fuels or another mod related to a RSS/RO install but I haven't proven that yet. I'm about to dive into troubleshooting it and see what I come up with.

Update: It would help to have everything up to date :confused: I traced it back to Texture Replacer Replaced. After updating it to the newest version, 0.5.4, and this mod to the newest versions my problem seems to have disappeared. Now that's not to say another mod doesn't cause issues but definitely make sure ALL your mods are up to date.

Edited by ReventonHawx
Updates

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
2 hours ago, VoidCosmos said:

Does it work work with 1.9.1?

The lack of activity in this thread suggests the mod was never widely used and is no longer maintained. The last comments about the mod were for KSP 1.3.

Someone needs to be the first to test it in 1.9.1. That person could be you ;) It's only parts, no DLLs, so might work. Get a new version of B9PartSwitch rather than what's bundled with this download.

7 hours ago, DeadJohn said:

The lack of activity in this thread suggests the mod was never widely used and is no longer maintained. The last comments about the mod were for KSP 1.3.

Someone needs to be the first to test it in 1.9.1. That person could be you ;) It's only parts, no DLLs, so might work. Get a new version of B9PartSwitch rather than what's bundled with this download.

this mod is ARR - so cannot be adopted, unless @Superpenguin160 would graciously change the license say to GPLv2 or another, permissive license.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...