Sign in to follow this  
le_JEW

BD Armory

Hey guys, 

I was wondering if I could stop the guard mode in BD Armory to shoot at my missiles/bombs/torpedoes because I am playing something like a WW2 game and it is kinda unrealistic to have your bomb shot down by aa. Pls help

19 hours ago, le_JEW said:

Hey guys, 

I was wondering if I could stop the guard mode in BD Armory to shoot at my missiles/bombs/torpedoes because I am playing something like a WW2 game and it is kinda unrealistic to have your bomb shot down by aa. Pls help

Hi use the engagement options to set which weapons are used , you have 3 choice air surface or ASW,  shorten the gun range,  there is no way however of telling the AI to just shoot at planes, it will target any valid threat.  I'd imagine though that  if the AA was period correct there'd be little chance of it shooting down a bomb, as the dispersion/accuracy should not be that good, and the firing range should be limited.  Also worth noting, is  the detonation range of you bombs and torpedoes, are you sure it's being shot/destroyed by gun fire and not just detonating way too early?

On ‎13‎.‎08‎.‎2017 at 3:33 PM, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Hi use the engagement options to set which weapons are used , you have 3 choice air surface or ASW,  shorten the gun range,  there is no way however of telling the AI to just shoot at planes, it will target any valid threat.  I'd imagine though that  if the AA was period correct there'd be little chance of it shooting down a bomb, as the dispersion/accuracy should not be that good, and the firing range should be limited.  Also worth noting, is  the detonation range of you bombs and torpedoes, are you sure it's being shot/destroyed by gun fire and not just detonating way too early?

I'm afraid that won't work because this is in Version 1.2.2 so i can't set the Engagement Options.