[1.4.X] Commonwealth Rockets - Tea Powered Spaceflight!

CobaltWolf

22 hours ago, Pappystein said:

Can we get a link to the Github for these parts? 

I know @CobaltWolf that you posted it in your Bluedog Design Bureau topic....   But people might be finding this and wishing to download the early parts themselves without that knowledge.

Good point! The Github can be found here.

yvpqpFS.png

Latest W.I.P. Developments on Github

Feedback now is greatly appreciated, the Black Arrow is balanced around the existing vanilla catalogue of parts, so has a little more punch than the IRL rocket.
Basic testing shows it is able to deliver around 200kg-400kg to orbit (Without the final solid rocket stage).

3pagzSr.jpgqEr5SHl.png

Edited by Beale

19 hours ago, Beale said:

Basic testing shows it is able to deliver around 200kg-400kg to orbit (Without the final solid rocket stage).

In stock or a scaled up solar system? With Tantares, solar system has to be scaled up in order to achieve any form of realistic capabilities. Is it the same with this mod?

Btw, if anyone wants to use the 3rd solid stage before it's released here, it's included in SXT parts pack and it fits in quite well with the current Black Arrow parts.

Edited by notJebKerman

11 hours ago, steedcrugeon said:

I love the use of the BBC font for the CR lettering! That's a very nice touch @Beale

If only the name can have a third letter :) 

59 minutes ago, notJebKerman said:

In stock or a scaled up solar system? With Tantares, solar system has to be scaled up in order to achieve any form of realistic capabilities. Is it the same with this mod?

Btw, if anyone wants to use the 3rd solid stage before it's released here, it's included in SXT parts pack and it fits in quite well with the current Black Arrow parts.

Pure stock, in the scaled system (Around 3x) I think the performance will be perfect (With the Waxwing solid upper stage).

Added some more Blue Streak parts to the Github - a 1.25m adapter (switchable to 1.5m for BDB stuff), some fuel tank extensions, the fairing base and the decoupler. They should be working pretty well but let me know if there's anything wrong with them. I know there are some greebles missing their textures still. Tagging @popeter45 cus I can :P

cFGEkv7.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.