[1.4.X] Commonwealth Rockets - Tea Powered Spaceflight!

CobaltWolf

15 hours ago, T-10a said:

Maybe this could be an idea for a 3-letter name:

Ministry of Commonwealth Rocketry :)

Unfortunately if you follow UK naming convention then that would actually be MoCR,because the of is not dropped, just lower case. 

I proposed to Beale that it could be called Commonwealth Rocketry Establishment (which harks back to the original Royal Aircraft Establishment). 

Edited by steedcrugeon

20 hours ago, notJebKerman said:

Black arrow is great. But launch site has some issues caused by... well... I guess global warming is a thing on Kerbin too?

0zjU2yi.jpg

Well well well... Hello old friend.

17 hours ago, T-10a said:

Maybe this could be an idea for a 3-letter name:

Ministry of Commonwealth Rocketry :)

9 hours ago, Z3R0_0NL1N3 said:

Seconded a lot, this is incredibly British-sounding. This or Commonwealth Rocketry Programme.

1 hour ago, steedcrugeon said:

Unfortunately if you follow UK naming convention then that would actually be MoCR,because the of is not dropped, just lower case. 

I proposed to Beale that it could be called Commonwealth Rocketry Establishment (which harks back to the original Royal Aircraft Establishment). 

I appreciate the suggestions a lot, I think @steedcrugeon has it :) 

We have emissives!

Euqc9rV.png

If you want any configs for realism for Black Arrow or Prospero, I have (generally speaking) been keeping the British Rockets mod going. If you want to use the parts, configs or textures you are more than welcome to them under the CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 licence (i.e credit The Wire not me). I still have little skill in Blender or Unity so I cannot help with new models.

Edited by Wardstone111

2 hours ago, Wardstone111 said:

If you want any configs for realism for Black Arrow or Prospero, I have (generally speaking) been keeping the British Rockets mod going. If you want to use the parts, configs or textures you are more than welcome to them under the CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 licence (i.e credit The Wire not me). I still have little skill in Blender or Unity so I cannot help with new models.

That would be super cool. I do not think me or @CobaltWolf have any skill in realism configs (or configs in general).

eNu5BGz.jpg Who likes missiles?
giphy.gif Deep red glow emissive. It's too hot to touch.

rvYGTQs.png
uU5ldyf.png dsc_7354.jpgaIFnQNZ.png

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Black Knight the sounding rocket? 1421657233490.jpg
I thought not. It’s not a story the Americans would tell you. It’s a British legend. Black Knight was a little rocket of the UK, so powerful and so small it could use the pumps to influence the hydrogen peroxide to create trhrust…

(Don't worry, there will be a full set of Black Knight parts).

Edited by Beale

14 hours ago, T-10a said:

This stuff looks amazing, but is there pictures of Beale's old rockets for comparison to these amazing new rockets?

There is this, really happy with how I have improved, but there is more to go.

96oz1blxgqkz.png

And a video of the older Blue Streak model:

Edited by Beale

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.