[1.4.X] Commonwealth Rockets - Tea Powered Spaceflight!

CobaltWolf

21 hours ago, Barzon Kerman said:

What is that? BTW Amazing :o!

It is a loose idea of the "Rook" solid rocket motor, actually scaled up from IRL scale to be a 0.625m booster. Available in 4 sizes from 2.5m to 6.25m long.

Ah39fch.png
Nfs0LM2.jpg

As always I like your stuff @Beale but the reentry effects on the HOTOL were off. Take a look at Discovery. The rear part of the shuttle is protected from most reentry effects by the wings. The front part is much darker and the course of the border reflects the reentry angle.

4057h.jpg

57 minutes ago, woeller said:

As always I like your stuff @Beale but the reentry effects on the HOTOL were off. Take a look at Discovery. The rear part of the shuttle is protected from most reentry effects by the wings. The front part is much darker and the course of the border reflects the reentry angle.

4057h.jpg

Aha, I think there's a misunderstanding here. I have not currently made any textures for Hotol, those are just greeble placeholder to get a basic feel for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing that the engine for the Europa 1 rocket from ETS (Blue Streak IRL) has been produced, are there any plans to produce the parts for the rest of the ETS Europa series of rockets?

15 hours ago, wallum61 said:

Seeing that the engine for the Europa 1 rocket from ETS (Blue Streak IRL) has been produced, are there any plans to produce the parts for the rest of the ETS Europa series of rockets?

Yes. Eventually :P

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love both this mod and Beale's CRE, the parts go hand-in-hand with BDB and Tantares respectively, but I'm pretty confused as to what the state of this mod is. Has Beale taken over development, is Beale's CRE just an entirely separate mod, or something else?

On a side-note, the Astris engine's left vernier plume is inverted and clips through the engine and fuel tank.

Edited by golkaidakhaana

4 hours ago, sslaptnhablhat said:

I absolutely love both this mod and Beale's CRE, the parts go hand-in-hand with BDB and Tantares respectively, but I'm pretty confused as to what the state of this mod is. Has Beale taken over development, is Beale's CRE just an entirely separate mod, or something else?

On a side-note, the Astris engine's left vernier plume is inverted and clips through the engine and fuel tank.

Myself and @Beale are both on hiatus from working on it. I honestly do not know what the long term status of the mod will be as our art styles are just a bit too different to have a consistent look in one mod. Maybe I'll just have to learn how to make things like him. :)

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.