CobaltWolf

[1.4.X] Commonwealth Rockets - Tea Powered Spaceflight!

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, Barzon Kerman said:

What is that? BTW Amazing :o!

It is a loose idea of the "Rook" solid rocket motor, actually scaled up from IRL scale to be a 0.625m booster. Available in 4 sizes from 2.5m to 6.25m long.

Ah39fch.png
Nfs0LM2.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's new in mojo-town? Let us board our hypersonic SSTO and take a look at some 1950s sounding rockets.

0ZmVECP.jpg


fD16kL8.png
25kkVdy.png
YTRIZj1.png

VOOkctK.jpg
IrO739t.png
55CapJj.png

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Playing with the clay.

XhSZEeS.png
O9HIzJy.png
xKkRTVj.png
abi8DSd.png

Edited by Beale
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Beale said:

Playing with the clay.

~snip~

 

Living it up in the HOTOL California

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beale said:


giphy.gif

"If you dont get the ball rolling, your project will go nowhere."

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As always I like your stuff @Beale but the reentry effects on the HOTOL were off. Take a look at Discovery. The rear part of the shuttle is protected from most reentry effects by the wings. The front part is much darker and the course of the border reflects the reentry angle.

4057h.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, woeller said:

As always I like your stuff @Beale but the reentry effects on the HOTOL were off. Take a look at Discovery. The rear part of the shuttle is protected from most reentry effects by the wings. The front part is much darker and the course of the border reflects the reentry angle.

4057h.jpg

Aha, I think there's a misunderstanding here. I have not currently made any textures for Hotol, those are just greeble placeholder to get a basic feel for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Beale said:

Aha, I think there's a misunderstanding here. I have not currently made any textures for Hotol, those are just greeble placeholder to get a basic feel for it.

I am relieved. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeing that the engine for the Europa 1 rocket from ETS (Blue Streak IRL) has been produced, are there any plans to produce the parts for the rest of the ETS Europa series of rockets?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, wallum61 said:

Seeing that the engine for the Europa 1 rocket from ETS (Blue Streak IRL) has been produced, are there any plans to produce the parts for the rest of the ETS Europa series of rockets?

Yes. Eventually :P

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I absolutely love both this mod and Beale's CRE, the parts go hand-in-hand with BDB and Tantares respectively, but I'm pretty confused as to what the state of this mod is. Has Beale taken over development, is Beale's CRE just an entirely separate mod, or something else?

On a side-note, the Astris engine's left vernier plume is inverted and clips through the engine and fuel tank.

Edited by sslaptnhablhat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sslaptnhablhat said:

I absolutely love both this mod and Beale's CRE, the parts go hand-in-hand with BDB and Tantares respectively, but I'm pretty confused as to what the state of this mod is. Has Beale taken over development, is Beale's CRE just an entirely separate mod, or something else?

On a side-note, the Astris engine's left vernier plume is inverted and clips through the engine and fuel tank.

Myself and @Beale are both on hiatus from working on it. I honestly do not know what the long term status of the mod will be as our art styles are just a bit too different to have a consistent look in one mod. Maybe I'll just have to learn how to make things like him. :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2018 at 2:51 PM, CobaltWolf said:

our art styles are just a bit too different to have a consistent look in one mod.

That's what variants are for! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this still on Gitbhub somewhere? I didn't see a link in the OP or anywhere else in the thread.

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tyko said:

Is this still on Gitbhub somewhere? I didn't see a link in the OP or anywhere else in the thread.

 

Thanks!

Link is on page 1, a few posts under OP:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now