Solar panels wrongly tracking sun

Anyone using Galactic Neighborhood and having problem with sun tracking panels.In my game instead tracking sun they tracking galactic core wich is actual sun and sun from kerbol system is his clone,if anyone could advice me how to solve that annoying problem i would be gratefull

Kopernicus handles solar panels, not Galactic Neighborhood.  The most recent release is supposed to fix the problem (the popularity of Galileo's Planet Pack rather forced the issue--relevant post here), so if you have that and it is installed correctly, the next question to ask is:  what other mods are you running?  Kerbalism is a known incompatibility.  There may be others.

I agree with @Zhetaan, I think you likely have another mod messing things up.  If you have Kerbalism installed, that will definitely cause a problem like the one you describe.  Kerbalism disables the Kopernicus solar panel code.  The only star that Kerbalism recognizes is the main parent star, which in this case is apparently the galactic core.  Solar panels will always track that main star and will not receive power from any others.  If you're using Kerbalism, you're going to have to make a choice between either using it or Galactic Neighborhood.  Kerbalism just doesn't work right with any game having more than one star.  This is a known issue that will hopefully be addressed in the future.

If you aren't using Kerbalism, then you're going to have to figure out which mod is at fault.  There's really no other way to do that then to start remove mods until you get it working correctly.  If you removed a batch of mods, then start putting them back one by one until the problem reoccurs.  This will allow you to isolate the problem mod.

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.