Plauseably widespread texture glitch.

Avery616

So a while ago i put this on a post for this glitch. Its a comparison between the VAB and R&D center grass. Take a good look at the R&Ds side. As you can see the R&D obviously has a problem. 

YII0IJm.png

So what is the point with this post? Simple, i wanna test and figure out if anyone else has this glitch. Awhile ago i found a post on the vehicle sharing area of the forums. It appears to show the exact same thing going on with the R&D. (I forget what thread it was. I can remember that the vehicle being something like a Model T in a truck configuration.)  This makes me believe that i am not the only one that has issue. So what i wish to accomplish with this thread is to test my theory. I wish that whoever is reading this to go to the R&D next time they get when they are playing.(modded game or not i don't care) Then report their findings here. (With pictures if plausible) If enough people do this with confirming results than this glitch might be something that may need fixing. Maybe there's something here maybe there's not. But i just want to figure this out. And ill take any help ill get.

(P.S: I would like to say thank you to anyone who replies with their results.)

I've seen this too, around all of the buildings. I think its simply a difference in detail between the building grounds and the surrounding landscape. The texture of the area around KSC seems blown up compared to the texture of the lawns of the buildings. Since I'm at work I can't provide screenshots, but I can tomorrow when I have time to load up KSP.

1 hour ago, SchwinnTropius said:

I've seen this too, around all of the buildings. I think its simply a difference in detail between the building grounds and the surrounding landscape. The texture of the area around KSC seems blown up compared to the texture of the lawns of the buildings. Since I'm at work I can't provide screenshots, but I can tomorrow when I have time to load up KSP.

interesting. I only get it around R&D. This all seems to revolve around the KSC grass texture. Now i believe that the KSC texture has gotten an update recently. That may be the core of the problem.

2 minutes ago, Vanamonde said:

I haven't looked at the KSC ground closely lately, so I don't know if this is a bug or merely the terrain. Either way, the thread does not belong in craft exchange. And so, moved. 

I thought i....Oh darn i must have been looking through the craft exchange to find the model T thread for the picture. Forgot to move to the correct area before posting. :confused:

46 minutes ago, Avery616 said:

I thought i....Oh darn i must have been looking through the craft exchange to find the model T thread for the picture. Forgot to move to the correct area before posting. :confused:

No harm done. :) 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.