Diana Mk II supersonic VTOL plane

Hello!
As a new kerbal engineer with less than 100 hours played, it's a great honour to me to present you the first VTOL supersonic plane I've made that I think may be worth it.

xk65OFz.jpg

Inspired in the new-gen USA VTOL multirol plane F-35, the Diana MkII features two J-404 "Panther" Afterburning Turbofan for horizontal movement, as well as two T-1 Toroidal Aerospike "Dart" Liquid Fuel Engines to achieve the vertical take-off and landing. Some Vernor Engines have been installed to improve stabillity during the vertical take off and landing phase and counteract the variety in the mass center due to the fuel consumption.

s6I2dos.jpg

Featuring a great maneuverability as well as a very good speed, flying the Diana Mk II is a very fun experience you won't regret it. But be aware, the fuel consuption of the T-1 Engines is so large that it will deplete all your fuel in a blink of an eye if you are not careful.

The plane is 100% stock!

The action groups are configured as follow:

AG1- On/Off J-404 Engine

AG2- Dry mode/Wet mode J-404 Engine

AG3- On/Off T-1 Engine

AG4- None

AG5- Deploy/Retract airbrakes

x7fZdEm.jpg

I really hope you enjoy and love this little aircraft as much as I have creating it! Be absolutelly free to comment what you think about it, and what you think would be good to add/remove. Post your modifications in this very post if you want, and we will discuss it!

40q9BEK.jpg

See you in the skies!

Cexh5xb.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://kerbalx.com/Hipocampo/Diana-MkII

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.