Angel-125

[1.6] BARIS - Building A Rocket Isn't Simple

On 6/24/2020 at 11:56 AM, panarchist said:

You're using Kerbalism *and* BARIS? Did you disable Kerbalism's parts failure functionality, or are you using both? (curiosity - I actually don't know the cause of the RealAntenna issue, but hopefully someone here does)

Yes I'm using both. I did disable Kerbalism's part failure.

What exactly is this, and why did is come with DSEV? Can I delete it without causing problems?

bV3D1BI.png

Can't seem to assign workers for integration.  I click to add and then click load, but when i go back in or to KSC view and check integration, it says 0 workers assigned.  Any help appreciated, thanks!

Posted (edited)
On 7/26/2020 at 4:04 PM, alberro+ said:

What exactly is this, and why did is come with DSEV? Can I delete it without causing problems?

bV3D1BI.png

No you cannot, if you want to use WBI mods. It's the stub of BARIS that prevents WBI mods from breaking if BARIS is not installed. Basically, it doesn't *do* anything, but if it's not there, WBI mods will try to talk to BARIS to announce certain events, and fail - presumably causing NRE spam. Angel-125 has commented on it several times in prior pages of several of the WBI mods.

Edited by panarchist

Does adding more workers reduce building time in the High Bays? Or is there a setting to reduce building time?