Im back plus a reason why...

maceemiller

Hi all.....

So, a few weeks ago I posted that I was leaving, ksp 1.3 had killed it for me etc...etc....

I actually have had and am recovering from a slight mental breakdown, apparently from stress caused by work and my legal guardianship battles to keep my granddaughter living with me which, im happy to say she still is.

Ive missed this community but I intend on staying and maybe soon firing up KSP again.

One last thing, the member who posted "here, have some attention" that was not actually what I wanted but thankyou anyway.

Look forward to getting back in this forum again :)

Yeah, stress is a bit of a <expletive>, to put it mildly :)

On 8/17/2017 at 6:08 PM, maceemiller said:

one last thing, the member who posted "here, have some attention" that was not actually what I wanted but thankyou anyway.

I like that. It shows you have a good sense of humour :D

I did not say that, just-case-anyone else reading this was wondering :)

Anyway, stick with the the fun things like KSP. They can help lessen the stress life throws at you :)

Similar issue with stress here, brought on by work and various family medical issues over the years; ended up on Lexapro to help with the lack of sleep/anxiety/stress myself....

if nothing else, I can sympathize with the lack of interest in things that used to appeal at one time. I'm only just getting back into gaming again as well. 

If ya need a virtual shoulder to lean on, hit me with a PM if the mood strikes.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.