There is a Zombie apocalypse. You only have the last thing you googled to protect you. How do you fare?

Ultimate Steve

This is exactly like the other thread, except using the last thing you googled instead of your profile picture.

Somehow, there is now a zombie apocalypse, don't question it, it just happened somehow. Also, you now magically possess the last thing you searched on the internet (doesn't have to be Google, it can be Bing or something else).

So, how about me?

rss delta v map

Great, I now have a Delta-V map for the Real Solar System.

Delta-V Map of the Solar System - Updated

So, I'm pretty much dead unless I can teach the Zombies about space and wait until they all send themselves into the sun.

How would you do?

OK, this is going to sound a little weird, but the last thing I googled was a couple weeks ago.... an article about a 6th dynasty Egyptian super-BadS Pharaoh, who's name I cannot say at this time (Emiko spoilers...)

All I can say is the zombies never stood a chance.... :0.0:

I last searched "xkcd what if metal lakes", which lead me to What If #50. I have lakes of liquid mercury, bromine, gallium, tungsten, nitrogen, and helium. And a rowboat. With all these liquids at my disposal, dealing with a few zombies shouldn't be too hard. Just pushing them into any one of these lakes (well, maybe not the mercury or gallium ones) would be instant zombie death.

If that doesn't work, there's always the rowboat. Zombies aren't too good at swimming, and with a little luck and planning I should be able to make it to another continent, preferably one without zombies.

8 hours ago, Ultimate Steve said:

So, I'm pretty much dead unless I can teach the Zombies about space and wait until they all send themselves into the sun.

After zombocalypse, try to learn this map by heart.
When you will get close to ~30%, zombies will be ignoring you as you will be looking exactly like them.
When you are ready, just repeat this map by heart, walking along the streets. With moving lips and faraway look, .you will be absolutely safe.

2 hours ago, Just Jim said:

OK, this is going to sound a little weird, but the last thing I googled was a couple weeks ago.... an article about a 6th dynasty Egyptian super-BadS Pharaoh, who's name I cannot say at this time (Emiko spoilers...)

All I can say is the zombies never stood a chance..

Mummies beat zombies. But better have a scarab in your pocket just for friendly identification.

P.S.
Happily, absolutely coincidentally the last thing I'd googled was "how to survive in zombocalypse with what you have googled the last".

Now I have a complete set of guides and simulators of zombosurvival.

The last thing I googled (wiki-ed ?) was about railway signal safety system (PZB and AWS, the later abreviated here) on google.

At least I could get away on the train...

Although the one for AWS shows this instead, so...

Edited by YNM

1 hour ago, StupidAndy said:

Windows Movie Maker

uh oh, I don't think it works on W10, but even if it did, I could make propaganda movies...?

No, vice versa, now you have a chance.
You can make movies about a peaceful, easy place where your community lives.
Tired strangers will watch them and walk to you from other places around, bringing all their goods.
Don't hesitate calling your place Terminus.

Spoiler

terminus-5.jpg

55 minutes ago, kerbinorbiter said:

what would a rocket equaton do :/

Well, at least you will have something pleasant to think about, sitting for two weeks in a car blocked by zombies scratching the wndows...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.