[1.8.x, 1.9.x, 1.10.x, 1.11.x, 1.12.x] KW Rocketry Rebalanced

linuxgurugamer

• 2 months later...

Hi, I was wondering if there was a version of this mod compatible with 1.4.5 and Real Fuels. I am starting to play with RSS/Diet RO and need an arsenal of rocket parts to aid me in my misadventures.

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Mukita12 said:
On 6/7/2019 at 9:58 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

No reason why it wouldn't work

So it works right?

Please, read my answer and try to understand it.

Did I say it works?  No

Did I give an estimation as to whether it would work or not?  Yes

The ball is now in your court.  You can try it, or not.  If you do try it, it would be nice if you posted back your experience as to whether it works for you or not.

1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Please, read my answer and try to understand it.

Did I say it works?  No

Did I give an estimation as to whether it would work or not?  Yes

The ball is now in your court.  You can try it, or not.  If you do try it, it would be nice if you posted back your experience as to whether it works for you or not.

Yeah i test it later
I recently uninstalled my KSP from Steam in order to Update my PC
so yeah

• 1 month later...

Hi, KW rocketry used to be my favorite mod, but now, many of its parts are included also in Vannila game (+DLC) and with combination with few other mods, its getting really messy. But there are many blocks I am still using, for instance thrusters and boosters, cause of them i dont want to uninstall this mod. Can i simply delete the tanks, fairings and other blocks from the mods directory folder? Or does exist another, simplier way to hide theese blocks ingame?

Thanks.

Edited by Penkover

53 minutes ago, Penkover said:

Hi, KW rocketry used to be my favorite mod, but now, many of its parts are included also in Vannila game (+DLC) and with combination with few other mods, its getting really messy. But there are many blocks I am still using, for instance thrusters and boosters, cause of them i dont want to uninstall this mod. Can i simply delete the tanks, fairings and other blocks from the mods directory folder? Or does exist another, simplier way to hide theese blocks ingame?

Thanks.

On 7/23/2019 at 11:15 AM, Friznit said:

Interesting, ill take a look at it, thanks.

On 7/23/2019 at 1:39 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

You can just delete those parts you don’t want in KW.

If you could send me a list of the parts you think are redundant, I might be able to get a KW Lite version out.

I cant look at it right now, but its just the tanks, fairings and decouplers. Definetly NOT thrusters, boosters, structural stuff and command and control blocks.

Edit:  Batteries too, they looks nice but i always tend to use the stock ones.

Edited by Penkover

• 3 weeks later...

I guess this mod goes dead right? Because I playing on version 1.7.3 with all dlc and with restock plus and SXT and its too much engine parts for me. Dont know if I should delete it :/ If I am rigth most part from KW rocketry are already proceed in stock game right? :)

2 hours ago, NicromCz said:

I guess this mod goes dead right? Because I playing on version 1.7.3 with all dlc and with restock plus and SXT and its too much engine parts for me. Dont know if I should delete it :/ If I am rigth most part from KW rocketry are already proceed in stock game right? :)

I assume you aren't an english speaker.

The mod is most definitely not dead.  If you have 1.7.3, all the DLC, ReStock AND SXT, this may be a bit much.  

I believe the tanks are mostly replicated now, but there are some unique engines in it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, maranble14 said:

Can you explain how you got it to work? Were there any additional steps besides just extracting it to the gamedata folder?

Nope.  I just installed it using CKAN.  If you do a manual install, make sure you have the latest versions of any dependencies as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@linuxgurugamer Do you or anyone know how this works with the Newest JNSQ Release? I've used KW Rocketry for years but im just trying out JNSQ for the first time and would love to be able to use it and have it be fairly balanced. The form for JNSQ does not point out KW compatibility nor does it point out that its not compatible either so i guess there is hope haha Thanks!  

1 hour ago, ForTheJukebox said:

@linuxgurugamer Do you or anyone know how this works with the Newest JNSQ Release? I've used KW Rocketry for years but im just trying out JNSQ for the first time and would love to be able to use it and have it be fairly balanced. The form for JNSQ does not point out KW compatibility nor does it point out that its not compatible either so i guess there is hope haha Thanks!  

As far as I know, all parts mods are compatible with JNSQ.  JNSQ is bigger than stock, was designed to be more realistic