Kerbals disappearing from astronaut complex

Hello everyone! 

I recently started a new career with the GPP planet pack. I have got quite a few mods installed, here is the complete list: 

Spoiler

Mods :

GPP, USI life support, FMRS, Ven's stock revamp, Near future technologies (the whole pack), Better burn time, Navball docking alignment indicator, RealPlume, HotRockets, K-OS, PersistentRotation, Kerbal engineer, Transfer window planner, Kerbal alarm clock, Trajectories, Contract configurator, xScience, Dynamic battery storage, B9 part switch, Community tech tree, Science relay, Station parts expansion, DangIt 

Dependencies :

USI tools, Kopernicus, UmbraSpaceIndustires, Community resource pack, Community category kit, Modular flight integrator, Module manager

I am on the steam build of the game.

Here is the issue: I noticed my available Kerbals were disappearing of the astronaut complex, even if never assigned to any mission. The "lost" counter is still zero. Two Kerbals have already disappeared, and these two have never ever been assigned to any mission.

Could someone help me fix this issue once and for all (apart from cheating astronauts into the game)?

Edited by Kottalos

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.