Hojoz's Videos

Hojoz

This is basically my thread for posting my videos on, hoping that someone sees them, views them and likes them (Not like button like but like as in it's good content)

My channel on YouTube is HojozVideos, and amongst other stuff I post random KSP videos and Cedara Fighting Competition ones, which is oriented at fighters made using BD Armoury continued.

Please excuse me for any mistakes, I'm new to the KSP forums.

First video to be added to this forum thread is this one, which is basically a challenge made by Roninpawn on his Discord.

The rules are that you have to have an atmosphere capable flying craft under 1 ton.

Pretty easy if you ask me, so I did it and made an entire launch vehicle for it.

Video link:

https://youtu.be/YUjBKH4M3Lc

These works of a fan have been moved to Fan Works. :D

Also, guys, please don't clutter up a thread with posts telling each other where to post. If you think something is in the wrong place, just hit the report button and let us moderators take care of it. Those posts have been removed from this thread for clarity. 

On 24-8-2017 at 10:47 PM, Vanamonde said:

These works of a fan have been moved to Fan Works. :D

Also, guys, please don't clutter up a thread with posts telling each other where to post. If you think something is in the wrong place, just hit the report button and let us moderators take care of it. Those posts have been removed from this thread for clarity. 

Thanks for redirecting.

Edited by Hojoz

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Cedara Fighting Competition's first season has come to an end, so I've edited a highlight reel together.

I'd much appreciate you sending in a fighter that complies with the rules stated in the description for season 2!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.